Profile Picture

Turbocharged 292 stroker!!!

Posted By Hutz 292 13 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
wow.

Lawrenceville, GA
glrbird
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hutz

While you are waiting for better weather, you should write an article on you adventures with turbos. Alot of the guy's know how to squeeze compresion and flow to make HP, but you are going in a direction that I have always been interested in. I never thought the head gaskets would take that kind of boost. Great job,

Gary Ryan San Antonio.TX.

Hutz 292
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (357 reputation)Supercharged (357 reputation)Supercharged (357 reputation)Supercharged (357 reputation)Supercharged (357 reputation)Supercharged (357 reputation)Supercharged (357 reputation)Supercharged (357 reputation)Supercharged (357 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
We let everything cool off and some friends showed up and had to make another run.

MoonShadow
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Geez would you guys quit! Shooting for 1K? Chuck Cool

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
RB
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I knew I felt the earth move this afternoon
Hutz 292
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (357 reputation)Supercharged (357 reputation)Supercharged (357 reputation)Supercharged (357 reputation)Supercharged (357 reputation)Supercharged (357 reputation)Supercharged (357 reputation)Supercharged (357 reputation)Supercharged (357 reputation)

We have some new video coming soon. We decided to stop cranking up the boost for now I am looking forward to a summer of driving this thing. I am waiting for my new carpet so I can intall my seats again.
The Master Cylinder
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
MoonShadow (3/2/2013)

MoonShadow (3/2/2013)

MoonShadow (3/2/2013)

Guess you missed Ted's memo...SmoooothSmooooth

Ted (2/25/2013)

One of the nuances of the new forum software is a time lag between hitting the submit key and the post showing up on the screen.About a minute of dead time has been the worst case on my end. While the screen doesn’t appear to be doing anything, it is doing its job in the background and hitting the submit key a second or third or fourth time before the post appears simply makes for duplicate posts for each time the key is hit.

http://www.y-blocksforever.com/forums/Uploads/Images/af13a279-385d-4926-92f2-349a.jpg"The Master Cylinder"

Enjoying life at the beach in SOCAL Smooooth

MoonShadow
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Guilty as charged! Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
charliemccraney
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Hutz 292 (3/2/2013)
We have some new video coming soon. We decided to stop cranking up the boost for now I am looking forward to a summer of driving this thing. I am waiting for my new carpet so I can intall my seats again.

Where's it at??

Lawrenceville, GA
Hutz 292
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

He is working on the video. He bought a new go pro and is having trouble with his video manager. I haven't driven the truck on the street yet because i ordered new carpet and headliner so my seats are out right now. But i have had a chance to install my stereo and i built a custom speaker box above my fuel tank. Installed the antenna and some sound proofing in the doors and on the roof. My carpet from lmc will be here tomorrow so I will be busy installing it and i will take some more pics of the interior for everyone. I should have it on the road tomorrow also.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter