Profile Picture

56 Ford Y-Block powered "Gasser" build up

Posted By Lancer 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (502 reputation)Supercharged (502 reputation)Supercharged (502 reputation)Supercharged (502 reputation)Supercharged (502 reputation)Supercharged (502 reputation)Supercharged (502 reputation)Supercharged (502 reputation)Supercharged (502 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Looking at a T10 later today I hope, or the next couple of days. It think it will work with the Y bell housing. Going to pull the cover and check the guts, make sure all looks good. 

www.speednchrome.com
Facebook
Instagram
Lancer
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (502 reputation)Supercharged (502 reputation)Supercharged (502 reputation)Supercharged (502 reputation)Supercharged (502 reputation)Supercharged (502 reputation)Supercharged (502 reputation)Supercharged (502 reputation)Supercharged (502 reputation)

Hard to get a good pic right now but the axle arrived from CT last night. Bill Carlson of WAC Customs did an amazing job on it. Guys if you want an axle custom made, give him a call instead of buying that Speedway stuff made outside the US. http://waccustoms.com/ Support you local business men and women.

www.speednchrome.com
Facebook
Instagram
Lancer
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Been busy, did some sanding on the "Canned Monster" last night, going to be a busy weekend doing more of that. 

In the last two days I've had two companies contact me interested in sponsoring the Monster. Working out those details now and hope to officially announce them soon. One for the springs, the other for tires so I'm really excited about that. 

www.speednchrome.com
Facebook
Instagram
Lancer
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Some very good progress sanding today on the Monster. Pass door and quarter are done and about half the trunk. Discovered some good rust holes in the rocker area. Some nice body shop in the past had filled them with Bondo. But, I'm still thrilled with the progress. I've been waiting a couple of years to start this part of the project. 

Bummed it still wont let me add any photos for some reason. 

www.speednchrome.com
Facebook
Instagram
Lancer
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Okay, well one way to see the photos is to go to the website here, http://www.speednchrome.com/canned-monster.html

www.speednchrome.com
Facebook
Instagram
lyonroad
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Lancer, I looked through your web site. Nice work.  I see you are selling the flat glass and vent windows.  Do you still have them and if so how can I contact you.  I need all new flat glass including the quarters for my '55 Club Sedan.

Thanks.

Mark

1956 Mercury M100
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan
Delta, British Columbia
Lancer
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Hey lyonroad, I have the vent glass and the rear quarter glass left. The drivers door broke after I took it out and I gave the other to a friend. You can email me at lance (@) speednchrome.com and we can talk more.

www.speednchrome.com
Facebook
Instagram
lyonroad
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Lancer (5/30/2014)
You can email me at lance (@) speednchrome.com and we can talk more.

Email sent.  Thanks.

Mark

1956 Mercury M100
Delta, British Columbia
Lancer
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Never got the email lyonroad, try it again. or just PM me here your email and I can send you more info. 

www.speednchrome.com
Facebook
Instagram
lyonroad
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Lancer,

Email resent and just to be sure PM sent.  Thanks

Mark

1956 Mercury M100
Delta, British Columbia

Reading This Topic

Site Meter