Profile Picture

Blown Stroker Motor Update

Posted By Rono 11 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Congrats Ron

also no video here, but another part of the 37 is ready to go. Good Luck!

Gary Ryan San Antonio.TX.

Rono
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hey Slick56;

Thanks! Yeah...I got the 37 coupe in April I posted a thread in "This and That" called "Farm Fresh 37 Coupe". It's coming along and now that I know the motor is good to go, we can build the motor and tranny (T-5) mounts. I'll need to buy headers soon too so we can plan the exhaust.

Sorry the "Flip" video didn't work. I'm not sure how to post that.

Rono

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/4a19e870-e870-4f63-a0a4-db5b.jpg  Ron Lane,  Meridian, ID

MoonShadow
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
What shop in New Hampshire did you go to for the Dyno? Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
Rono
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)

Chuck;

R&L Performance in Dover did the machine work on the block and they referred me to Len Caverly in Barrington, NH. His "shop" is located at his house. If you want his phone # and address let me know.

Rono

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/4a19e870-e870-4f63-a0a4-db5b.jpg  Ron Lane,  Meridian, ID

MoonShadow
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Not right now. I thought I recognized the Dyno room. The fellow I've dealt with is in Londonderry, NH. Place called R&R Machine. They have a Dyno but I'm not sure if its being used now. The younger of the two owners died suddenly and he was the high performance guy. Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

pegleg
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Ron, This is not an exact simile` but a set of Jerry Christian's Roadster headers was worth 50 ft lbs on my F code, on the Dyno. The primaries were way too long so that happened in the 3-4000 range which means not too much HP added. But the right headers etc, you get the idea.w00t

Frank/Rebop

Bristol, In ( by Elkhart) 

MoonShadow
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Actually the truck headers with the tubes setup by firing sequence are in my garage right now. Those were the ones that tested near the top in Ted's exhaust marathon. I'd be willing to loan them for a Dyno run. Chuck

Y's guys rule!

Rono
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Thanks Chuck...that's a nice offer. I think I'll wait until fall or this winter to see if Billy's friend (Steve) in Hollowell, ME gets his dyno up and running. That would only be 1 hour from where I am and those guys know Y-Blocks.

Thanks again!

Rono

MoonShadow
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Funny you should mention Bill. Those headers are actually in his shop now. He's got my Vicky for paint. Chuck

Y's guys rule!

The Master Cylinder
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Rono, on the video. If you are using FlipShare I have found the easiest way is to post directly to You Tube, then post the You Tube link here. Would love to see/hear your engine run... Smooooth

http://www.y-blocksforever.com/forums/Uploads/Images/af13a279-385d-4926-92f2-349a.jpg"The Master Cylinder"

Enjoying life at the beach in SOCAL Smooooth

Reading This Topic

Site Meter