Profile Picture

Finned valley pan

Posted By BFOOTER03 16 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (323 reputation)Supercharged (323 reputation)Supercharged (323 reputation)Supercharged (323 reputation)Supercharged (323 reputation)Supercharged (323 reputation)Supercharged (323 reputation)Supercharged (323 reputation)Supercharged (323 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 12 Years Ago
Does anybody make a finned valley pan with the breather?  Would prefer an aluminum one but not required.  Found a posting back from 06 and at the time nobody made one.  Prefer the breather in valley pan vs the valve covers.  Has anybody added a breather to a finned pan before. 

Here is where my interest arised from.

Warsaw, IN

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post Finned valley pan By BFOOTER03 ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post I think the covers Mummert is producing will have provisions for the... By charliemccraney ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Mine was done on a mill with the head angled to match the tube angle... By MoonShadow ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Bfooter: Maybe I misunderstand your question, but as pointed out there... By PF Arcand ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Paul perhpas I was not clear enought. I am not wating to add an... By BFOOTER03 ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post I purchased a Vintage Speed item and then had a fill tube hole... By 2DRHRDTP57 ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Nice work Dutchy - and the photo nails it........... Those covers are... By GREENBIRD56 ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post I think I might be getting one of those Valley covers in time for... By bird55 ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]bird55 (12/4/2008)[/b][hr]I think I might be getting one of... By Ted ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post that looks slick.
nice proportions with the fill tube being cut...
By davis ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Yeah, I have clear coated all the alloy accessories from our friend... By 2DRHRDTP57 ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Nice engine Dutchy. That is exactly the look I am after. Can't... By BFOOTER03 ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Wow, Dutchy's engine brings back memories when My engine was on a... By marvsmerc ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Seems to be quite a few of those finned covers floating around... By Ted ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi ted, like the electric water pump adaption, i,m assuming this is... By aussiebill ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]aussiebill (12/10/2008)[/b][hr]Hi ted, like the electric... By Ted ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hey thanks Ted-it looks perfect, Delivery sounds fine. Engine is just... By bird55 ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ted anyway that you could give us the part number to that grommet and... By Daniel Jessup ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Daniel Jessup (12/7/2008)[/b][hr]Ted anyway that you could... By 2DRHRDTP57 ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]2DRHRDTP57 (12/7/2008)[/b][hr]Nice work TED I like your... By Ted ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote] Dutchy - I like your approach to drilling and tapping... By mctim64 ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ted, have you used those grommets? I used some and they were... By charliemccraney ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]charliemccraney (12/7/2008)[/b][hr]Ted, have you used those... By Ted ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post I used a similar Moroso grommet/baffle combination some years ago with... By miker ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post A little confused here on the pcv gromment pictures with the baffle in... By marvsmerc ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post The baffle keeps the oil from being slung/splashed directly on the PCV... By mctim64 ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Mike, by the way, i love the looks of your Merc. I would like to see... By mctim64 ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ditto to what Tim says. The shielded grommet is just something... By Ted ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks Tim, I also like to compliment you on your beautiful family... By marvsmerc ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post I bought one of these from Ebay and then had a friend "Ted" weld the... By Jim ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Those valley covers on Ebay are Charlie Prices at Vintage speed. You... By 55Birdman ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Much cheaper than buying it online. Good tip. Here's the link to... By Johnson Rod ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post I like the setup on Harry's car. It's a pretty simple design and easy... By charliemccraney ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Charlie refers to the Moroso electric drive that runs a belt from an... By Ted ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Oh, I didn't realize that is a moroso part. I thought it was... By charliemccraney ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Charlie Mc, I agree with everything Ted has mentioned. I use an... By 57FordPU ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Cool! I may just add one when I make the new wire harness early next... By charliemccraney ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Charlie: I don't know if you noticed my setup at EXPO. I use a... By Hoosier Hurricane ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post I had not noticed it. I'm always staring at your blower. I'll check... By charliemccraney ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Charlie, In reply to your question of using existing bolt holes in... By 57FordPU ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post P.S. As you may be able to see in the picture, I had to notch the top... By 57FordPU ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post Is a baffle is needed on the aluminum pan if I opt not for a PCV... By BFOOTER03 ( 16 Years Ago )
Forum Post I would go ahead and put a baffle on. It won't hurt and it will save... By charliemccraney ( 16 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter