Profile Picture

Y Block Magazine - update concerning transfer of ownership and subscriptions

Posted By Daniel Jessup Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!

Y Block Magazine - update concerning transfer of ownership and...

Author
Problem Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 hours ago
For all of you who subscribe to the Y Block Magazine or are interested in doing so, please know that I have very important information from editor/owner Bruce Young. From a phone conversation today (Bruce is not online and is not a member of the forum) he asked again about my interest in taking over the Y Block Magazine. Bruce's health forces him to resign as he has had much difficulty in getting out issues this past year. He is currently working on issue #173 (originally slated for November/December of 2022). Bruce is looking for someone to take over the all-out effort to keep the magazine afloat. While I would certainly love to do so and at his request have been speaking to him about this for several months, my relocation to California and a new church ministry position will not allow enough time for me to dedicate to the magazine.

If you are a subscriber and have interest, you can contact Bruce Young at home. He does not have a cell phone, but I can give you his home phone number if needed. Just shoot me an email at dan.jessup@hotrodreverend.com.

The situation is dire enough that Bruce relayed to me that he is planning to send partial refund checks out to all subscribers after he publishes his last issue.

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post Y Block Magazine - update concerning transfer of ownership and... By Daniel Jessup ( Last Year )
Forum Post Sorry to hear of Bruce's situation, although I knew that a health... By PF Arcand ( Last Year )
Forum Post I received YBM issue #172 about 3 weeks ago. In talking with Bruce,... By Ted ( Last Year )
Forum Post [quote][b]Ted (3/25/2023)[/b][hr] I received YBM issue #172 about... By DANIEL TINDER ( Last Year )
Forum Post Do we have any update on the Y Block Magazine future? I really miss... By Joe-JDC ( Last Year )
Forum Post Is there an update on Bruce and the Y Block Magazine? Did #173 get... By Joe-JDC ( Last Year )
Forum Post Talked with Bruce yesterday (5/30/23) and he said that YBM issue #173... By Ted ( Last Year )
Forum Post Any new updates since May 2023 about Bruce Young and issue #173 of the... By dcf1970 ( Last Year )
Forum Post [quote][b]dcf1970 (8/20/2023)[/b][hr]Any new updates since May 2023... By Ted ( Last Year )
Forum Post I don't know about you fellow Y Block owners, but I miss the Y Block... By Joe-JDC ( Last Year )
Forum Post I'll be 69 years old next month. My 55 Tbird was made 17 days after I... By 55blacktie ( Last Year )
Forum Post Does anyone have any new news concerning Mr. Bruce Young and the... By dcf1970 ( Last Year )
Forum Post [quote][b]dcf1970 (12/23/2023)[/b][hr]Does anyone have any new news... By Ted ( Last Year )
Forum Post Thank You for the latest information. Any information on what will... By dcf1970 ( Last Year )
Forum Post [quote][b]dcf1970 (12/28/2023)[/b][hr] Thank You for the latest... By Ted ( Last Year )
Forum Post It would be a shame to lose all of the collected information over the... By KULTULZ ( 4 Months Ago )
Forum Post Since Y-Block Magazine is in print, the information won't be lost but... By charliemccraney ( 4 Months Ago )
Forum Post [quote]A digital archive would be invaluable, if it could be... By KULTULZ ( 4 Months Ago )
Forum Post As far as digitalizing the issues, I have many of the back issues... By Ted ( 4 Months Ago )
Forum Post I have a scanner and willing scan, but I am in Canada. By Robs36Ford ( 4 Months Ago )
Forum Post Just received YBM Issue #173 in the mail. Counting the cover pages,... By Ted ( 3 Months Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter