Profile Picture

Wiring neutral safety switch

Posted By albjerryg 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I have a 1955 Ford Victoria with Dakota digital dash and wiring. I have the Neutral safety switch but net to know which wire I cut and run to the switch? Thanks for any help. Jerry

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post Wiring neutral safety switch By albjerryg ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Are You using the Original Switch on the Steering Column or? By oldcarmark ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Yes I am I think here is a picture of it. Thanks Jerry By albjerryg ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post ... By oldcarmark ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post On a Standard they don't have Neutral Switch. That Small Harness on... By oldcarmark ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post The device shown above is for neutral start and back up lights on my... By DryLakesRacer ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]DryLakesRacer (5/2/2020)[/b][hr] The device shown above... By oldcarmark ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post OK I think I got it oh by the way I have an automatic transmission.... By albjerryg ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post OK thanks to everyone. By albjerryg ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Oldcarmark... my eyes told a lie... 2 spades for red neutral and 2... By DryLakesRacer ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Every time I see one hooked up it is with a muffler (U clamp) around a... By albjerryg ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Do You have the original Bracket that the switch bolts to as shown in... By oldcarmark ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post No all I have is the 2 tubes running down to the floor and the smaller... By albjerryg ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Can You post a Picture of what You have? Sounds like something not... By oldcarmark ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here is a Picture of what You should have originally. The 7209 is... By oldcarmark ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post I can do that but it will be Wednesday before I am back at the shop to... By albjerryg ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here is a Picture of the 1955 Setup. Similar to 1956 shown in previous... By oldcarmark ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post NO it does not look like either. It look like 2 tubes running down... By albjerryg ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post I am interested to see what yours looks like. Post a Couple of... By oldcarmark ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post OK no problem. Thanks Jerry By albjerryg ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here are a couple pictures of the steering column. By albjerryg ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Those Pictures appear to Me to be inside the Car? I don't recognize... By oldcarmark ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Yes that is the inside of the car did you want a picture from the... By albjerryg ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here are a couple picture from the firewall. By albjerryg ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Now I can see what has happened. The Steering Box has been replaced... By oldcarmark ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post The auto transmission is operated by the shift on the steering column.... By albjerryg ( 4 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter