Profile Picture

Cruise Night Shut Downs

Posted By Florida_Phil 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I know this isn't a technical issue, but it affects all of us in the hobby.  Here in Florida, all car shows and cruise nights have been shut down.  Our Wednesday morning cars and coffee meetings have been as well.  My wife and I have been doing a lot of back road cruising.   Traffic is so light, we could take the major highways if we wanted to.  We don't because there is always someone who wants to win the race no matter where it is. They run up behind you like they own the road and tailgate until you turn off.   We avoid them whenever we can. 

I have fixed everything on my car that was on my wish list.  My choke even works!   Are any of you in the same boat? 

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/82ad85c1-6def-4eb4-a085-3dd2.jpg

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post Cruise Night Shut Downs By Florida_Phil ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Same here. By charliemccraney ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Same here. Wife and I do the back roads too. By 57RancheroJim ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Same here in Michigan along with another added restriction. Like, no... By FORD DEARBORN ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post So Cal closed down 4 weeks ago. A few of us still go down to Donut... By DryLakesRacer ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post I've always loved cruising the back roads. They are journeys of... By MoonShadow ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post I like to cruise the back roads also but the last one we took a couple... By carl ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Yikes!! We live near the Ocala National Forest. The two lane paved... By Florida_Phil ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post All events shut down in Australia over a month ago. I was going to... By ian57tbird ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Our State Governor issued a stay at home order until May 1st. They... By Florida_Phil ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Florida Phil, I wish I had your gas prices. I live in the bay area in... By Genuinerod ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post I believe the cheapest gas I can remember when I was a kid in the... By Florida_Phil ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hope to take my '57 out for the first time this year today. They say... By Lord Gaga ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post These cheap fuel prices are very enjoyable for us consumers, if we can... By FORD DEARBORN ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Have you any WAWA Convenient Stores in your area ? They have real gas... By Tim Quinn ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Nice car Tim! Is that a glass top? You're right about that gas. Here... By Lord Gaga ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post All the local cruise and swaps in the Ottawa (Canada) region are... By Robs36Ford ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Illinois is shut down like the rest of the country. I currentlyl live... By slumlord444 ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post ... By ian57tbird ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post About the only thing good about this Corvid crises is gas prices..... By PF Arcand ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Things are starting to loosen up a little here. Restrictions are in... By Florida_Phil ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Loosening up now means we're going to have a strong second wave.... By charliemccraney ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post X2 what Charlie said. This early opening may very well bite us in the... By 57RancheroJim ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post If everyone keeps their distance and wears some type of face cover... By DryLakesRacer ( 4 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter