Cliff. My recollection is that you started with a 292 block. Interested to know:
- What bore and stroke combination did you end up choosing for your dragster engine build?
- Are you using a cast or forged crankshaft?
- What cylinder head combustion chamber volume did you end-up with after modifying the G head combustion chamber shape?
- Did you zero deck the engine block?
- With the modified piston domes you're using, what static compression ratio have you calculated having with the composite head gaskets you've selected?
- Are you using forged pistons?
- Are you planning to use carburetion or fuel injection?
Interested in what you're putting together, Cliff. IF for competitive reasons these answers are not available for sharing, I understand.
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York