Profile Picture

New garage mate for the 57 Tbird. The 37 Slant Back Tudor will keep its Flathead.

Posted By MarkMontereyBay 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

New garage mate for the 57 Tbird. The 37 Slant Back Tudor will keep...

Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/83f6ba33-f5ad-4f22-8e06-346d.jpghttp://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/0158cdf4-2b55-4af1-95af-0ad8.jpghttp://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/085cb64e-83ed-49ee-a46d-33d0.jpg

57 Black Tbird 312/auto

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post New garage mate for the 57 Tbird. The 37 Slant Back Tudor will keep... By MarkMontereyBay ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Perfect, [just lower it 2 1/2" ; o P ] Is it all standard.. has the... By Talkwrench ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Very Nice! One of my favorite years.What are your plans for it? By 62bigwindow ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Plan is to just keep it up and leave it as it is. Good running... By MarkMontereyBay ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post A couple more photos By MarkMontereyBay ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post So where did you find it ? more pics please.. By Talkwrench ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Bought from a couple in Independence, Ca. on the eastern side of the... By MarkMontereyBay ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post That is really sweet! Damn! By Talkwrench ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post I think you hit the mother lode on that slant back. That is truly a... By MoonShadow ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Always wanted a flathead. This one is original to the car and appears... By MarkMontereyBay ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post That's a rare find indeed. Very glad to hear your leaving it as is.... By 62bigwindow ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post What a find! I usually like the Coupes but I'd take that in a NY... By pegleg ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post MAN! What a great find and less than an hour from where I live!! A... By Rono ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ha! I stayed at the Holiday Inn on Sunday night in Bishop. Had to get... By MarkMontereyBay ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Mark; You should plan on coming back with either the 37 or your Bird... By Rono ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ron, Thanks for the offer. Seems like a great time and I will keep it... By MarkMontereyBay ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Mark; I know what you are saying. I am very satisfied with my 08... By Rono ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Went over to a mate place on the weekend he was playing with these... By Talkwrench ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hey, I was just looking at your post and these photos on the Ford Barn... By MarkMontereyBay ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post I drive the 35 daily to and from work ..except if its... By Talkwrench ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Does it have a front drop axle or just big and little tires? By MarkMontereyBay ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Both, but I don't think the axle is a big drop... And the springs have... By Talkwrench ( 9 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter