Profile Picture

Stock cam lift

Posted By DryLakesRacer 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
I did a search but did not find the stock lobe lift for any of the stock camshafts. Does anyone have them for the different years and engine sizes? Thanks

56 Vic, B'Ville 200 MPH Club Member, So Cal.

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post Stock cam lift By DryLakesRacer ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post By the book, the 1957 272, 292, and 312 4V V8 camshafts had 0.272”... By Ted ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post there are only 2 stock cams 57 and all the rest.57 is272 int,285... By 314 ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post From the 1955 Service Manual, the 272 & 292 V8 camshafts had 0.264”... By Ted ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ted, is there anywhere here in Waco that can grind a cam to that stock... By chiggerfarmer ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks that's what needed. JD By DryLakesRacer ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]chiggerfarmer (1/4/2015)[/b][hr] Ted, is there anywhere here... By Ted ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post What about the bigger E and F code cam? Or was that over the counter... By charliemccraney ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post If this works from my phone i will post a cam spec paper published by... By Y block Billy ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post It worked but you will have to turn your laptop/monitor on its side to... By Y block Billy ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post My knowledge of camshafts other than stock is very limited, but is... By chiggerfarmer ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Chigger: For some reason, virtually all std replacement cams for the... By PF Arcand ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post While the Isky E4 ground on 112° lobe centers calms down the idle, it... By Ted ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Ted (1/8/2015)[/b][hr] While the Isky E4 ground on 112°... By NoShortcuts ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks guys, looks like there are lots of variables in choosing... By chiggerfarmer ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post You could just take a used and worn stock 57 cam and have it reground... By Oldmics ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tom: You could go to Mummert's site & check out his selection of... By PF Arcand ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thank you all for the help, I will revisit Mr Mummert's selection and... By chiggerfarmer ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tom; A footnote re the replacement stock cams, if you insist on using... By PF Arcand ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thank you, yes I have read about the oil grove needing some help. I... By chiggerfarmer ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Chigger: re your question about other early years cams. Apparently the... By PF Arcand ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tom, The picture Bill posted shows specs. The Eickman Y Block book... By charliemccraney ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post I didn't see John's comments on "jerk". But in physics, its... By miker ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Properly done regrinds patterened after an original stick... By Oldmics ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post I had regrinded cam from stock stick. It had quite odd grind, 8mm lift... By LordMrFord ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post I now think it doesn't really matter to me which stock cam I use, it's... By chiggerfarmer ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Greetings to all: I too have been on a hunt for the EDB cam used only... By FORD DEARBORN ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Greetings to all: Hopefully in about 5 weeks I will be assembling my... By FORD DEARBORN ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thank you for that information Jeff. That is exactly what I want also.... By chiggerfarmer ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Jeff As you mention "It had a unique grind, with intake lift of .272... By Oldmics ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Greetings to all: In the Eickman book on P. 34, the specs under the... By FORD DEARBORN ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Jeff Your right on the money. That pesky lash thing always bites me in... By Oldmics ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Greetings to all: I finally received the cam from Oregon Cam Grinding... By FORD DEARBORN ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Jeff: Nice job you've done! The on going issue with the 1957 EDB... By PF Arcand ( 9 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter