Profile Picture

New Member!

Posted By MissVanDeVille 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Turbocharged

Turbocharged (58 reputation)Turbocharged (58 reputation)Turbocharged (58 reputation)Turbocharged (58 reputation)Turbocharged (58 reputation)Turbocharged (58 reputation)Turbocharged (58 reputation)Turbocharged (58 reputation)Turbocharged (58 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi all, my name is Betsy and have a 54' Ford Customline I call Kruella! She has a 223 in her and Its been almost a week since I bought a 312 Y Block. Going to rebuild and drop her in the 54' gonna need some advice and help. I am new to place!

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post New Member! By MissVanDeVille ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Betsy; Welcome to the forum! There is no shortage of knowledge here... By Rono ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thank you By MissVanDeVille ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hello Betsy, and welcome. Where are you located? By slick56 ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Kansas By MissVanDeVille ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Welcome. I did just what you plan to do - a 312 in a 54 Ford,... By paul2748 ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Paul that is badass, love my 54! Bought her when I was 17-18 and now... By MissVanDeVille ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Welcome to the Forum, Betsy. Your '54 sedan looks great. Déjà vu for... By NoShortcuts ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Congrats Betsy on not wanting to shove a late model engine in it. lots... By glrbird ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Welcome to the site Betsy! A couple things I can think of you may need... By Y block Billy ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Awesome! I got my truck when I was 17, too, now 31. I'd get rid of... By charliemccraney ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Another thought, Betsy. IF you haven't already, you may want to... By NoShortcuts ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Welcome aboard and be amongst this fine band of misfits.. Go girl! By Talkwrench ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi and welcome. Kruella looks cruisey And as you know it all takes... By CK ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post @GRLBIRD - Thanks, I have always thought Y Blocks were badass. Always... By MissVanDeVille ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Brought this home last night. Bought from a friend and it came out of... By MissVanDeVille ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post ... By MissVanDeVille ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]MissVanDeVille (10/31/2014)[/b][hr] Brought this home... By carl ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post I see a wide motor mount up front from a 60's truck. The crossover... By pintoplumber ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Well damn if thats the case prob a 292? Gonna look for the casting... By MissVanDeVille ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Also, the guy I bought it from said it came out of a truck but did... By MissVanDeVille ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post That's just a typical 50+ year old used Y-Block. The mounts do look... By charliemccraney ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Betsy. Welcome to the site. And congratulations on your recent Y... By Ted ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post 312! ECZ 6015A... By MissVanDeVille ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]MissVanDeVille (11/1/2014)[/b][hr] Congrats to me its a... By NoShortcuts ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Also the rear main seal retainer will be ECZ-6335-A for a 312 but you... By lyonroad ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ted has given a good overview of the challenge of identifying a 312... By NoShortcuts ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ok so after tearing apart the motor more I found, the heads had the CF... By MissVanDeVille ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Betsy; Learning curves are usually a challenge, take your time. From... By Rono ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Lol, thanks so much Rono By MissVanDeVille ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi Betsy, Good news! although Mummerts site list that an ECZ block can... By Y block Billy ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks Billy! Here is a few photos from last night! :) [img]... By MissVanDeVille ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post ... By MissVanDeVille ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post How about a picture of the crankshaft flywheel flange. Even if it is a... By glrbird ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post I will be taking that apart tonight, the pics I posted were the... By MissVanDeVille ( 10 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter