Profile Picture

56 f 350 a new project

Posted By pintoplumber 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 hours ago
I got some more work done this weekend. Finished the frame in epoxy primer and started painting black until I ran out of paint.
[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

The floor pans, cab corners, and door sills have been already replaced. That saves some work.

[/URL]

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/3047f5ac-add1-4e79-a3ed-14ea.jpg  Dennis in Lititz PA
pegleg
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Wow Dennis, that things in pretty good shape for it's age. 

Frank/Rebop

Bristol, In ( by Elkhart) 

pintoplumber
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

I got the frame painted and put it back on the trailer. Moved the camper out and put the cab in. Maybe I can get some work done on the cab for a couple of weeks.

[/URL]

[/URL]

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/3047f5ac-add1-4e79-a3ed-14ea.jpg  Dennis in Lititz PA
lyonroad
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Dennis, I see your cab has the original stamped metal rear cab mounts.  I have a pair of new Heavy duty cast mounts that i don't need.  They are yours if you want them.  Ican mail them to you sometime in the next two weeks or so.

Send me a PM if you want them.

Mark

1956 Mercury M100
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan
Delta, British Columbia
pintoplumber
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Mark, I sent you a pm,[hopefully]. 

lyonroad
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Sent a PM back.

Mark

1956 Mercury M100
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan
Delta, British Columbia
Canadian Hot Rodder
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
LOVE the truck Denis!!! 

I love the smell of burning rubber in the morning!

pintoplumber
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

I got some sandblasting done today. The outside of the truck and about 1/3 of the roof. I have to keep up with Dan

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

Daniel Jessup
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
pintoplumber (9/21/2014)
I got some sandblasting done today. The outside of the truck and about 1/3 of the roof. I have to keep up with Dan.

Tongue Dennis! You are a whole lot more ahead of me - it's more like I need to keep up with you. I still have to get that frame done and pretty much my entire front end needs a complete rebuild. I am going to add those aerostar springs too and drop it about 2 or 3 inches all the way around. Say, what gun/gun tip size are you using to spray that epoxy primer? I am using a 1.4 for the DTM primer surfacer I am using and I think it is a tick too small. I use a 1.0 gun to do those small parts in Rustoleum Semi-gloss but I do like how they turn out.

What color are you planning on going with?

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

pintoplumber
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Dan, it's a DeVilbiss 1.8

Reading This Topic

Site Meter