Profile Picture

56 f 350 a new project

Posted By pintoplumber 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 hours ago
Dan, for the 56, I bought a passenger side from Midwest Early Ford at Carlisle. For the 54, in 2002 or 2003, I bought 2 fenders from a company further west. I can’t remember the name. They were newly coming out back then. I think the name Obsolete was in the company name. I don’t remember if I picked them up at Carlisle or had them shipped to me. No fitting problems on either purchase. I’ll be out to Cincinnati the 2nd weekend in June to race. I’m glad they moved the date.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/3047f5ac-add1-4e79-a3ed-14ea.jpg  Dennis in Lititz PA
stuey
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (832 reputation)Supercharged (832 reputation)Supercharged (832 reputation)Supercharged (832 reputation)Supercharged (832 reputation)Supercharged (832 reputation)Supercharged (832 reputation)Supercharged (832 reputation)Supercharged (832 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Hi there

Great project. I just noticed your front engine mount. I have one like that on my project. I'm using a dampener purchased from team Mummert and it fouls the mount. Took me quite a while to figure it out.  I have a different mount coming from Canada, should arrive tomorrow. Nothing wrong with the dampener just not compatible with that particular mount.
Hope this is helpful.
stuey
UK

Reading This Topic

Site Meter