Profile Picture

Farm Fresh 37 Ford Coupe

Posted By Rono 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Great looking chassis, how much are you trying to get done befour the move?

Gary Ryan San Antonio.TX.

Rono
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Well...funny you should ask. The wife and I just had a serious talk about that this morning. She knows how I need to get things done right and not just thrown together, but she's afraid I'll run out of time. So, I need to weld all the floors solid, reinforce the front body mounts (like the originals had) then mount the body to the frame, install the dash, and column (bought today) and get the car steerable. Then hang the doors. Hopefully, I'll have the time to clearance the inner fenders to go around the upper control arms so I can hang the outer fenders. If not, use a self etching primer on what I have done, load the other parts in the body and get the car up on my hauler. Then bring it to the local boat dealer and have them shrink wrap it for the trip. I'm thinking I'll have at least until sometime in May before I have to leave, but I also have to finish packing the house and taking the shop down, packed and cleaned...UGHCrying

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/4a19e870-e870-4f63-a0a4-db5b.jpg  Ron Lane,  Meridian, ID

glrbird
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Well I wish you luck, moving is a real pain, but you get to clean out the unwanted items. Hope your body can take the temp change after this winter.

Gary Ryan San Antonio.TX.

Rono
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Uploads/Images/c4e5cca7-cbd5-439d-beb6-8062.JPGWell, Got the body on the chassis and he's sitting on all 4's. Column went in today, but I still need to make the connection to the manual rack. Next chore will be to cut out the inner fenders to fit over the upper control arms and then start hanging sheet metal. Not sure if I'll deal with the exhaust now or later, but I'll probably at least get the headers.

Rono

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Uploads/Images/cb084b1e-5c25-4ca1-9d49-2deb.JPG

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/4a19e870-e870-4f63-a0a4-db5b.jpg  Ron Lane,  Meridian, ID

Rono
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Well, the coupe is ready to travel. It's just pieced together and roughly mocked-up, but it shouldn't fall apart on the 3,000+ mile trip. I'll be hauling it myself with my 08 Tundra on an aluminum car hauler, "Big Al" (short for "Aluminum"). Just need to finish packing it with parts, load it on Big Al , get it shrink wrapped and wait until the house sells. My wife and my 56 are already in Bishop, but with quite a bit of snow on the ground here, it may be a few weeks before folks even start house hunting.
I still can't upload images like I used to, but was able to attach a file picture.
Rono

Attachments
ready to tansport 001.JPG (424 views, 1.00 MB)
pegleg
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
No snow in  Indiana Ron, Toot when you go by!

Frank/Rebop

Bristol, In ( by Elkhart) 

MoonShadow
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
You can leave it at my house as you pass through NH. I'd be glad to take care of it for you! Smile Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
Rono
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

You Bet Frank! Hopefully there won't be any tornados either!

The Master Cylinder
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Bring some of your precipitation with you, we're 'bout to blow away… w00tw00t

http://www.y-blocksforever.com/forums/Uploads/Images/af13a279-385d-4926-92f2-349a.jpg"The Master Cylinder"

Enjoying life at the beach in SOCAL Smooooth

pegleg
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Master, Couple weeks ago we could have sent you several truckloads of snow. Finally melted.

Frank/Rebop

Bristol, In ( by Elkhart) 

Reading This Topic

Site Meter