Profile Picture

64 f 100 c4

Posted By darrell 2 Months Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
a fellow over on the y block forum  o facebook claimes there was a c4 for a 64 f 100 292.says he never saw one but there was a part number for it.i have my doubts about it.anyone ever hear anything of this.

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post 64 f 100 c4 By darrell ( 2 Months Ago )
Forum Post I have not heard of a C-4 from the factory in '64 trucks. Trucks used... By Hoosier Hurricane ( 2 Months Ago )
Forum Post The C4 was used in the E-SERIES 1964/ The C4 was used in the F-SERIES... By KULTULZ ( 2 Months Ago )
Forum Post Kultulz, thanks for correcting me. I obviously didn't know about the... By Hoosier Hurricane ( 2 Months Ago )
Forum Post i know the 64 galaxie with the 223 had a c4.but was the c4 ever used... By darrell ( 2 Months Ago )
Forum Post Considering there are aftermarket adapters that will mate the Y to a... By 55blacktie ( 2 Months Ago )
Forum Post [quote]Kultulz, thanks for correcting me.[/quote] I didn't mean to... By KULTULZ ( 2 Months Ago )
Forum Post thanks for the answers.i didnt think such an aminal existed. By darrell ( 2 Months Ago )
Forum Post Here is the part number for a 292 C-4 F100 bell Housing C4AP-7976-C... By Cliff ( 2 Months Ago )
Forum Post Here's a list of all C4 / 5 Bell Housings We buy C4 bell housings.... By Cliff ( 2 Months Ago )
Forum Post This from AI (Co Pilot) The Ford part number C4AP-7976-C... By Cliff ( 2 Months Ago )
Forum Post Here is the MPC ENGINE/AT combinations for the 1964 LT - The C4... By KULTULZ ( 2 Months Ago )
Forum Post I'm inclined to agree. It might be worth going to ford-trucks.com to... By 55blacktie ( 2 Months Ago )
Forum Post The C-4 was used with 272/292 Y blocks in South America up until 1982... By Cliff ( 2 Months Ago )
Forum Post Here is a blog that may help... By Cliff ( 2 Months Ago )
Forum Post Now is NA or SA production being discussed in this thread ... :ermm:... By KULTULZ ( 2 Months Ago )
Forum Post That part number is a USA number, I've been looking for one of these... By Cliff ( 2 Months Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter