Profile Picture

‘54 Lincoln Distributer Advance —Part Number?

Posted By WYEDelta Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)Supercharged (113 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Original Load-Matic vacuum advance canister leaks. Does anyone have a Part Number I can use as a reference at Napa Auto Parts?

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post ‘54 Lincoln Distributer Advance —Part Number? By WYEDelta ( Last Year )
Forum Post You're not likely to get a replacement at Napa. By 55blacktie ( Last Year )
Forum Post Might you have a recommendation on where to source? By WYEDelta ( Last Year )
Forum Post Yes It’s the original ‘54 Load-Matic 12127A 422 EDD. Picture 1... By WYEDelta ( Last Year )
Forum Post FDA 12370-A is the LINC PN for 1954. Even if you found one NOS would... By KULTULZ ( Last Year )
Forum Post Aren't the Lincoln distributors the same as the Fords/ I thought I... By paul2748 ( Last Year )
Forum Post [quote]Aren't the Lincoln distributors the same as the Fords/ I... By KULTULZ ( Last Year )
Forum Post Thus far I'm having zero luck finding any VC for a 53-56 Ford or... By WYEDelta ( Last Year )
Forum Post A shot in the dark. You know the 57 up ford y distributor fits and... By miker ( Last Year )
Forum Post "BTW, the engine was running very hot. Think I finally figured out why... By KULTULZ ( Last Year )
Forum Post It's been a ton of years since I adjusted a Load-O-Matic strub and I'm... By FORD DEARBORN ( Last Year )
Forum Post R U SURE it is a '54 DIST? 1954 - [B]FAD 12370-A[/B] By KULTULZ ( Last Year )
Forum Post It is like comparing a FYB DIST to a SBF DIST, it will fit but will... By KULTULZ ( Last Year )
Forum Post Thanks all for the thoughts and ideas guys! I'm planning on... By WYEDelta ( Last Year )
Forum Post "Meanwhile back to the '54 dizzy. I do plan on replacing the VC and... By KULTULZ ( Last Year )
Forum Post Looking at your centrifugal timing question, do you mean distributor... By FORD DEARBORN ( Last Year )
Forum Post My timing numbers above are referenced to crankshaft degrees (good... By WYEDelta ( Last Year )
Forum Post Centrifugal cuts in a lot sooner than you think. If not, there would... By KULTULZ ( Last Year )
Forum Post Your comments make sense and thanks for including the detailed data... By WYEDelta ( Last Year )
Forum Post It still appears we're mixing distributor specs with crank specs. The... By FORD DEARBORN ( Last Year )
Forum Post I reside in CA. There's a big welcome sign on Interstate 80 when... By WYEDelta ( Last Year )
Forum Post What you have had done may well be OK. If the guy had a DIST MACHINE... By KULTULZ ( Last Year )
Forum Post Great article, thank you! I'll bump this thread with the initial... By WYEDelta ( Last Year )
Forum Post A great Thanksgiving to you and every one else here............. By FORD DEARBORN ( Last Year )
Forum Post :( Get a load of this. I knew I had a source but could not come... By KULTULZ ( Last Year )
Forum Post Installed the replacement VC yesterday. Completely transformed the... By WYEDelta ( Last Year )
Forum Post Glad to hear the Load O Matic is working correctly. As far as the 57... By FORD DEARBORN ( Last Year )
Forum Post I had the 57’s distributor centrifugal curve changed. It now starts at... By WYEDelta ( Last Year )
Forum Post If that's the case, that is, starts to advance at 2100 engine RPM's,... By FORD DEARBORN ( Last Year )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter