Profile Picture

Flywheel ring gear

Posted By cos Last Year
Rated 3 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (395 reputation)Supercharged (395 reputation)Supercharged (395 reputation)Supercharged (395 reputation)Supercharged (395 reputation)Supercharged (395 reputation)Supercharged (395 reputation)Supercharged (395 reputation)Supercharged (395 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Hello Members  Having a devil of a time finding flywheel ring gear for stick trans. Order from 2 different parts houses. NAPA was NA.  Both were Pioneer brand FRG-146NC. It was clear that ID was to small on first one. Order another one different store. Same brand same problem. E-mailed problem to pioneer me send back specs. 14.774 OD and 13.352 ID, 146 Th. OD and TH count was about right but I did come  up with more ID dia. Near as I can measure the mounting diameter on flywheel is 13.47OD. Made a rod  13.47 long and heated ring to over 500 degrees and check expandation , maybe a few thousands not even close to fitting. Ring width  top of tooth to ID of ring is .723 on new and ..660 on old .063 wider on new. I  don't have a Mic and bore gauge that big  to make exact  measurements . Anyone know of a different supplier, maybe even a USA one. Thanks  for any help. Cos

Reading This Topic

Site Meter