Profile Picture

Howards 292002-10 cam

Posted By ogasman 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (132 reputation)Supercharged (132 reputation)Supercharged (132 reputation)Supercharged (132 reputation)Supercharged (132 reputation)Supercharged (132 reputation)Supercharged (132 reputation)Supercharged (132 reputation)Supercharged (132 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I will send you some pictures.
 Ernie
55blacktie
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 minutes ago
Thanks!
ogasman
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Any chance you can post the pictures on this site?  I am still working out the shifter details as well.  Dove said that in his car, he would just bump it up through the range, and could hit all three gears.  When I was thinking about running the C4 behind the Y, I called the guy that runs Flatomatic.  He said if I sent him my shifter, he would see if he could modify the detent in the shifter and offer them as an option with his kits.  Lokar offers a shaft kit for the 4r70w that looks like it will work in the Bird, but still have to modify the shifter.

Paul

Reading This Topic

Site Meter