50s Ford Restoration CD now available for digital download

Posted By Daniel Jessup 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

50s Ford Restoration CD now available for digital download

Author
General Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
The 50s Ford Restoration CD, filled with digital files to help you in your engine build, restoration, or technical information, is now being made available via digital download for anyone that is interested...
The link to visit to process the payment is here: https://the-hot-rod-reverend-s-classic-car-emporium.dpdcart.com/cart/view?product_id=196241&amp%3Bmethod_id=213483#/
Once processed, you will be taken to a link whereby a rather large Zip file can be downloaded to your computer or other device. I have had to use a third party server/processing business called DPD to make this available and there is a monthly fee for me to provide these manuals in this format. Hopefully this will satisfy the needs of you that have been asking for this means of access. If there are any glitches, I do have a work-around to send you a download link manually.  

If you are unfamiliar with this bundle of manuals then visit this link:
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic119830.aspx

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Daniel Jessup
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
back to the top...

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Reading This Topic

Site Meter