Profile Picture

1949-59 Ford Parts Diagrams and Y Block Engine Manual on CD in digital file format (plus other...

Posted By Daniel Jessup 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

1949-59 Ford Parts Diagrams and Y Block Engine Manual on CD in digital...

Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Fellas,
I had someone that browses the site here purchase one of these CD's from me and he asked for a discount since he was a Yblocksforever.com forum member. I obliged, no problem. I thought it might be good if I put it up for sale here. You can go to this eBay item number to see what all is on the CD itself... eBay price is $18, yours is $14.
Suffice to say the computer CD includes the Paxton McCulloch VS57 installation files/manuals, the highly touted 1949-59 Ford Passenger Car Parts Manuals (almost 1000 pages each), the late 50's Ford V8 engine manual (Sample Y block pages are shown below and it also includes the I6 and the FE), and a few T85 Borg Warner files.

Granted, some of these you can find on the internet, but it is handy to have this on a CD and use it in your shop. Nothing beats being able to print out the pages you need, take them to the shop and discard them when you are done. Keeps your originals looking good.
I put a nice label on the CD's and they are put into a sleeve. The USPS First Class shipping is included in a $14 price. After buying CD's, paying for the labels, the inkjet ink for printing, and having them burned, and then shipping them to you, there's not much left over.
If you live overseas, give me an address and we talk shipping cost. The post office makes me ship these as a package unfortunately. That means package shipping - last one that went to the UK cost $14 (just as a reference).

I also can put the information on a 4 GB thumb drive for you and mail it out for $18 via USPS First Class mail.

You can either send me a snail mail to 
Daniel Jessup
6218 Spires Drive
Loveland, Ohio 45140
or you can shoot me an email at danaxjessup@yahoo.com and I can send you a paypal invoice.
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Uploads/Images/3f800779-9d82-4cb2-b7f7-1c79.pnghttp://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Uploads/Images/0d3cd732-3e48-4c56-9106-0533.png

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Daniel Jessup
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Back to the top, a fresh batch just burned on cd

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

Daniel Jessup
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

bump to the top

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

Daniel Jessup
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Just shipped one out to Germany... who's next?

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

Daniel Jessup
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Fellas,

I am back in town until Thursday afternoon this week, if you have purchased one of these CD's it will be in the mail today.

thank you

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

Daniel Jessup
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

I am back in town for a few days to get these out, but will be taking my oldest daughter back to college this weekend. Been a busy summer - my apologies for any delays fellas.

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

Daniel Jessup
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

just burned a fresh batch!

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

Daniel Jessup
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

bump

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

Daniel Jessup
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Bttt

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

Daniel Jessup
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

bump

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

Reading This Topic

Site Meter