Wanted to Buy: ECG 6564 Rockers and 6 Rocker Arm Shaft Springs

Posted By Daniel Jessup 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Wanted to Buy: ECG 6564 Rockers and 6 Rocker Arm Shaft Springs

Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Like the title says, I am looking for ECG 6564 rocker arms - but I only need 6, maybe you have a few or more lying around. Also looking to purchase rocker arm shaft springs - need 6 of those as well. Give me a full price (+shipping) to 45140 if you have them. My email address is danaxjessup@yahoo.com or you can also leave a message on my website, www.hotrodreverend.com. I do check PM's on this forum of course. 

Thanks!

EDIT on 4/22: found new springs from Rocker Arms Unlimited...

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

darrell
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

did you ever get your rockers
Daniel Jessup
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

I did get the springs from Rocker Arms Unlimited - they were very helpful and things went well. However, I have not had any leads on ECG rockers but that is ok. The individual who called me today only needs the 1.43 I am told. His engine builder is supposed to contact me this week.

However, it would be nice to be able to complete what I have on hand just for the future.

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

darrell
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

i have several sets.i sent you an email dont know if you got it or not.anyway if you want 6 you can have them for shipping price.they need refacing.if you want them give me your address.and ill mail them monday.
Daniel Jessup
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

My email is danaxjessup@yahoo.com but I have not seen anything yet.

My address is 6218 Spires Drive, Loveland, Ohio 45140

thanks! do let me know how much I owe you for the shipping

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

darrell
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

ill get them in the mail tomorrow take a good week to reach you.ill put my address in side.do you need any small parts that i can put in the box.with them.have a lot of junk ill never use.
Daniel Jessup
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

If you have any extra of the washers that go on the assemblies, that would be good. The large washers on the ends - two that look standard and the spring washer in the middle?

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

darrell
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

sent it this morning with the washers.shipping cost is on the box.sent them as cheap as possible.
Daniel Jessup
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

appreciate it Darrell!

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

NY59F100
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (150 reputation)Supercharged (150 reputation)Supercharged (150 reputation)Supercharged (150 reputation)Supercharged (150 reputation)Supercharged (150 reputation)Supercharged (150 reputation)Supercharged (150 reputation)Supercharged (150 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi Darrell,

Would it be possible to get 8 rocker arms?  I bought a set of rocker shafts at a swap meet, but only one ended being high ratio.  I sent you an email and pm the other day.

Thanks Darrell, and thanks, Daniel, for asking the original question,
Soffian

Soffian Adam
Jamestown, NY
59 F100, 55 Club sedan

Reading This Topic

Site Meter