Wanted to Buy: ECG 6564 Rockers and 6 Rocker Arm Shaft Springs

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic151429.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Daniel Jessup - 4 Years Ago
Like the title says, I am looking for ECG 6564 rocker arms - but I only need 6, maybe you have a few or more lying around. Also looking to purchase rocker arm shaft springs - need 6 of those as well. Give me a full price (+shipping) to 45140 if you have them. My email address is danaxjessup@yahoo.com or you can also leave a message on my website, www.hotrodreverend.com. I do check PM's on this forum of course. 

Thanks!

EDIT on 4/22: found new springs from Rocker Arms Unlimited...
By darrell - 4 Years Ago
did you ever get your rockers
I did get the springs from Rocker Arms Unlimited - they were very helpful and things went well. However, I have not had any leads on ECG rockers but that is ok. The individual who called me today only needs the 1.43 I am told. His engine builder is supposed to contact me this week.

However, it would be nice to be able to complete what I have on hand just for the future.
By darrell - 4 Years Ago
i have several sets.i sent you an email dont know if you got it or not.anyway if you want 6 you can have them for shipping price.they need refacing.if you want them give me your address.and ill mail them monday.
My email is danaxjessup@yahoo.com but I have not seen anything yet.

My address is 6218 Spires Drive, Loveland, Ohio 45140

thanks! do let me know how much I owe you for the shipping
By darrell - 4 Years Ago
ill get them in the mail tomorrow take a good week to reach you.ill put my address in side.do you need any small parts that i can put in the box.with them.have a lot of junk ill never use.
If you have any extra of the washers that go on the assemblies, that would be good. The large washers on the ends - two that look standard and the spring washer in the middle?
By darrell - 4 Years Ago
sent it this morning with the washers.shipping cost is on the box.sent them as cheap as possible.
appreciate it Darrell!
By NY59F100 - 4 Years Ago
Hi Darrell,

Would it be possible to get 8 rocker arms?  I bought a set of rocker shafts at a swap meet, but only one ended being high ratio.  I sent you an email and pm the other day.

Thanks Darrell, and thanks, Daniel, for asking the original question,
Soffian
By darrell - 4 Years Ago
its no sense sending me a pm or email as i never get it.if you want 8 just give me your address and ill ship tomorrow.same deal as daniel just pay shipping around 20.00 pay when you get them.ill incude my address.
Awesome!  My address is:

Soffian Adam
3128 North Main Street Ext.
Jamestown, NY, 14701

Thanks Darrell!
By darrell - 4 Years Ago
sent them this morning.thats it for rocker arms as im saving some for myself.got rid of a lot of parts over the last couple of years.stuff im never going to use.
Darrell, the parts just came in. Thanks so much, they look great! Would you like for me to mail you a personal check or some other form of reimbursement?
By darrell - 4 Years Ago
whatever is the easiest for you
Hi Darrell,
I wanted to let you know I received the rockers the other day, and a check is headed your way. Thanks again!
By customline3859 - 4 Years Ago
Hate to piggy back off of this post, but do you have any more ECG rockers available?
By mongo - 4 Years Ago
I am getting to ebay a full matched set of 1.54 , off 1957 292 engine , with stands , and shafts , not all gummed up for $100 for allhttp://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/867245ba-426d-4f77-b36e-9aad.jpghttp://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/70c759f2-95c2-40d5-90a6-dcbf.jpg
By mongo - 4 Years Ago
931-808-9954 Dave
By MoonShadow - 4 Years Ago
I have a pair of used ones that I would let go for $100 shipping included.