Profile Picture

368 Lincoln Build

Posted By martyk98 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Really sorry to hear that guys.. And you were so close.. Building a Lincoln is not for the faint of heart..I have done them for many years.. They are supper rugged and reliable and make good power but you have to be imaginative to create parts to make them work.. For years you could put the Lincoln Y enthusiasts in a phone booth but in the last couple years i have advised several guys doing builds.. One in the UK with a replica Mexican road race car....  Be patient  someone will be happy to get your engine.
martyk98
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
So far I have had inquiries from local to Norway, including France. The shipping and duties to France are astronomical. I was quoted $7K+ air and a whopping $13K+ for sea. There's no doubt, with all the oddball contacts that came pouring in, that DHL has many outlets for their services and "subcontractors" have infiltrated their ranks with inflated prices. I could have offered him a much better deal thru Wallenius Wilhelmsen Shipping which calls in to the Port of Tacoma and Belgium. He could have made the trek to Belgium himself and saved big.
martyk98
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Motor sold locally, no shipping.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter