Profile Picture

Fe heads

Posted By montana ford man 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I know this isn’t yblock but I have 2 sets of 352/390 hi-po heads.came off running engines 30 years ago. Like to get them out of my garage. If interested, I will send pictures and numbers.
Ted
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 days ago
What are the casting numbers? Price?

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

montana ford man
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
The cast numbers are ccoae and as I recall these are Canadian heads the other pair are c4ae . Both sets have intake valves a little over 2” so are these just common 352/390 heads? My brothers and I raced several fords in the 70s and I just can’t recall what they are off of. Bad case of CRS. Whatever they are off of, someone can have them for the cost to ship.
Oldmics
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Ted
I have 3- sets of EDC heads from FE engines that Edsel used that need a new home. 
Those are the ones with the machined combustion chamber (as I"m sure you already know)

Oldmics (Balto.Md)
2721955meteor
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 11 hours ago
the early fes 332cu 1958 with solid lifters had those heads,and no oil galerys to liftrs and could not be converted to hyd lifters.
the lifters wher hollow for most of the length,and wher used with longer  push rods. the rockers where the same as the 406 fe but they used different lifter with shorter  push rods(same  lifer used on the english v6. as well as 427 fe
the heads wher better than later fes as all combustion chambers wher same due to machining and the set i had  the intake valves wher 30dg not 45 . not sure but the canadian fords in 58 used these heads on332cu with 2v carbs,

Reading This Topic

Site Meter