Fe heads

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic148350.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By montana ford man - 5 Years Ago
I know this isn’t yblock but I have 2 sets of 352/390 hi-po heads.came off running engines 30 years ago. Like to get them out of my garage. If interested, I will send pictures and numbers.
By Ted - 5 Years Ago
What are the casting numbers? Price?
By montana ford man - 5 Years Ago
The cast numbers are ccoae and as I recall these are Canadian heads the other pair are c4ae . Both sets have intake valves a little over 2” so are these just common 352/390 heads? My brothers and I raced several fords in the 70s and I just can’t recall what they are off of. Bad case of CRS. Whatever they are off of, someone can have them for the cost to ship.
By Oldmics - 5 Years Ago
Ted
I have 3- sets of EDC heads from FE engines that Edsel used that need a new home. 
Those are the ones with the machined combustion chamber (as I"m sure you already know)

Oldmics (Balto.Md)
By 2721955meteor - 5 Years Ago
the early fes 332cu 1958 with solid lifters had those heads,and no oil galerys to liftrs and could not be converted to hyd lifters.
the lifters wher hollow for most of the length,and wher used with longer  push rods. the rockers where the same as the 406 fe but they used different lifter with shorter  push rods(same  lifer used on the english v6. as well as 427 fe
the heads wher better than later fes as all combustion chambers wher same due to machining and the set i had  the intake valves wher 30dg not 45 . not sure but the canadian fords in 58 used these heads on332cu with 2v carbs,