Profile Picture

Valley Cover Question

Posted By Florida_Phil 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
My 1955 292 valley cover uses the rear down draft tube.  It has a large flat oil baffle plate about mid way inside of the cover.  One side of the baffle is broken off.  I plan to use the down tube. Do I need this baffle or can I remove it?

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/82ad85c1-6def-4eb4-a085-3dd2.jpg

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post Valley Cover Question By Florida_Phil ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post That baffle redirects drawn air from the oil filler cap from the... By KULTULZ ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post I never would have thought of that. Thanks! By Florida_Phil ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ain't no problem and THANX for the the thanks... :D By KULTULZ ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Florida_Phil (9/8/2018)[/b][hr] My 1955 292 valley cover... By oldcarmark ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]oldcarmark (9/8/2018)[/b][hr] If You have that Valley Cover... By 56_Fairlane ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post Can you please post a photo of the PVC fitting you are talking about?... By Florida_Phil ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Florida_Phil (9/8/2018)[/b][hr] Can you please post a... By 56_Fairlane ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Florida_Phil (9/8/2018)[/b][hr] Can you please post a... By oldcarmark ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post The forward baffle is the one being discussed, correct? The rear... By KULTULZ ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]KULTULZ (9/8/2018)[/b][hr] The forward baffle is the one... By oldcarmark ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post I just wanted to make sure I was on the same page. OLD GUY stuff you... By KULTULZ ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'm not sure what sized grommet I used with my adapter. I found an old... By 56_Fairlane ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post That's what I was looking for. Thanks. Is there any performance... By Florida_Phil ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Florida_Phil (9/9/2018)[/b][hr]That's what I was looking... By Ted ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post You must have used the CASCO Kit PCV - Valve and Grommet _2 - CASCO... By KULTULZ ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]KULTULZ (9/9/2018)[/b][hr] You must have used the CASCO... By 56_Fairlane ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post When I purchased my boat anchor 312, it had a pcv installed in it.... By 1960fordf350 ( 6 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]1960fordf350 (9/9/2018)[/b][hr] When I purchased my boat... By oldcarmark ( 6 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter