Profile Picture

exhaust manifolds wanted

Posted By trodom 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
wanted exhaust manifolds for 292 ford  v8
Hoosier Hurricane
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
We need more info.  Do you want passenger car manifolds for dual exhaust, '57 and later or pre-'57, T-Bird '55 or ''56 or  '57, passenger car or truck single exhaust with the crossover pipe at the front of the engine, or truck rams horn?  Lot of choices.

John - "The Hoosier Hurricane"
http://www.y-blocksforever.com/avatars/johnf.jpg
Hoosier Hurricane
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)

Sorry, I hadn't seen your other post on the engine for sale ad.  I'll look and see if I have a pair that are usable.

trodom
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/ec0faa46-5988-4abd-82a1-ae85.jpg 
58 ford truck  original with cross over pipe  ;  prefer to go back with cross over pipe  but if cant would go with duals  not  headers like the rams no
Ted
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 days ago
I also have several sets of those manifolds for the single exhaust with the topside crossover.  There are also some of the crossover pipes in reasonably good condition sitting here.  You don’t mention where you’re at so shipping is going to be a major cost consideration.  If you’re located in the Central Texas neighborhood, then I can fix you up.  I don’t see a front license plate on the truck in the picture so I suspect you’re not in Texas.  I’ll let Carl or John have first shot at this if shipping is going to be involved.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

Hoosier Hurricane
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Passenger car dual manifold will not work on your truck.  The outlet on the manifold and the steering box are not good friends.  On my truck I have a RH passenger manifold on the left side, which exits at the front of the engine.  It is an easy routing for the exhaust pipe from that point.  I defer to Ted or Carl on the sale, Carl's shipping cost would be pretty similar to mine.  He's in Ohio, I'm in Indiana.

trodom
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

I live in chester sc  29706  can u send pictures  to my email  teddyodom1970@yahoo.com   thanks  teddy odom
trodom
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

do you mind sending pictures of your exhaust set up
trodom
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

I live in chester sc  29706  can you e mail pictures  teddyodom1970@yahoo.com  thanks
carl
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

I will send some pictures tomorrow  Carl

Reading This Topic

Site Meter