Profile Picture

Rex HP headers

Posted By Rowen 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 5 minutes ago
You don't want to have them powder coated.  You want ceramic coating.

Lawrenceville, GA
Rowen
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Yes sir. That's just the name of the company doing the work. Ceramic coating for sure.

Rowen
55CV
Woodland, Ca
Canadian Hot Rodder
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
These are the  Red's headers that I have on my car, they are "Dual Tubes" http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/21390fde-9335-4b86-a278-020f.jpg

I love the smell of burning rubber in the morning!

Reading This Topic

Site Meter