Profile Picture

55 292 police motors

Posted By junkyardjeff 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I was considering painting the 292 I will be putting in my 55 sunliner as a 55 mercury motor but got thinking of making it look like a 55 292 police motor if it looked different then the 272 that is supposed to be in it,so what I need to know are those motors painted a different color or had different valve cover stickers.

Butchering up everything I can get my hands on in Dayton Ohio

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post 55 292 police motors By junkyardjeff ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post Not sure but would think it would be the same as a T Bird without the... By slumlord444 ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post Jeff, there are Forum members who know '55-'56 Fords inside out. My... By NoShortcuts ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post Slumlord444, so is that intake and carb set up for a manual choke? Do... By Rowen ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post Again only a guess. Certain police cars had an "interceptor" engine,... By paul2748 ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post I am going to build the motor to 57 specs with 57 intake and exhaust... By junkyardjeff ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post Jeff. Unless you're talking to a serious '55 Ford owner,... By NoShortcuts ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post At the average car show, people won't be confused, either. They... By charliemccraney ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post There is a vendor that comes to a local swapmeet that sells stickers... By junkyardjeff ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post I believe the setup I have is automatic choke. I think the choke is... By slumlord444 ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]junkyardjeff (8/20/2016)[/b][hr] I was considering painting... By Ted ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post If there is no color or sticker difference on the police motors I will... By junkyardjeff ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post I have found there is a different valve cover sticker for the police... By junkyardjeff ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post Is this the valve cover decal you are looking at for the ’55 Police... By Ted ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post That is the one I was shown,I was going to buy them but they were 14... By junkyardjeff ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post Just to add to the questions, wasn't the term Interceptor also used on... By PF Arcand ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post I think they were.[quote][b]PF Arcand (9/12/2016)[/b][hr] Just to... By junkyardjeff ( 8 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter