Profile Picture

59 ford steering box.

Posted By pegleg 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
does anyone have a copy of the 59 Shop manual?  I need a copy of the section on rebuilding the steering box. I hate to buy a whole shop manual for just that section.  

Frank/Rebop

Bristol, In ( by Elkhart) 

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post 59 ford steering box. By pegleg ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post There is some information on this site that may be helpful:... By Genuinerod ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks Gennie, very useful info. By pegleg ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Frank: you may find that a 1958 manual will be close, if you have... By PF Arcand ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Paul, I'd read your response earlier so I knew about the horn... By pegleg ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Frank: Further, you might want to measure the 1959 shaft length,... By PF Arcand ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post I can't help with the Ford manual, but if you're interested in a copy... By dbird ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Paul, thanks, I'll check it carefully before I try to install. Have a... By pegleg ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post It's on it's way, I hope t helps. Don By dbird ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'll second what Paul said about the 59 shaft length. I put a 59... By lowrider ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Dan: re an auxiiary horn.. I was concerned about not being able to use... By PF Arcand ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thank you gentlemen. I think I have something to work from now. By pegleg ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post My wife's '05 Dodge uses a large coil spring to carry juice to the... By pegleg ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post RE: 59 ford steering box. By kevink1955 ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post I do not know what I am doing wrong but here is a few photos how I... By kevink1955 ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Next is the top if the wheel with another shaft contact sticking out... By kevink1955 ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Next is a photo of the column contact, it's made of a 3" PVC pipe cap... By kevink1955 ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Bottom side of the column contact, note the tab sticking thru from... By kevink1955 ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post The whole works installed in the column. Mod, if you can merge this... By kevink1955 ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Clever ! that should work. By pegleg ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post Installed the Horn Brush Mod over the weekend, works fine but I think... By kevink1955 ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post We'll be waiting for the electric power steering article. Been curious... By pegleg ( 9 Years Ago )
Forum Post An aside on the subject of power steering. I can always spot a driver... By PF Arcand ( 9 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter