Profile Picture

Randy Gummelt is no longer with us.

Posted By Ted 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Randy Gummelt passed on this last Sunday (Oct 12, 2014).  A memorial service will be held this coming Saturday in Clifton, Texas at the Clifton Funeral Home at 2:30PM.  My condolences goes to his family in this time of grief.

Good bye Randy.  You will be missed.
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/8adff8a4-84ce-4264-bd67-e516.jpg 

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post Randy Gummelt is no longer with us. By Ted ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Randy, At one time was the world's fastest Y-Block driver, and a great... By ecode ragtop ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post So sorry to hear that, he was a lot of fun to be around and will be... By speedpro56 ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post I am so sorry to hear this Ted, please pass along our thoughts to his... By Glen Henderson ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Randy will be missed by all that knew him, I'm sure he is working on a... By Vic Correnti ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post That is terrible news. Randy was a very special kind of guy and an... By MoonShadow ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Very sad. Rest easy Randy. By Larry D ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post May he rest in peace. At times like these we are all reminded how... By Daniel Jessup ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post My sincere condolences and prayers to his family and friends!!! Randy... By Canadian Hot Rodder ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Very sorry to hear the passing of Randy .If anyone deserved to take... By LON ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post My sincere condolences and prayers to his family. By John F ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Y[quote][b]LON (10/15/2014)[/b][hr] Very sorry to hear the passing... By aussiebill ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Aww man, what a bummer. As Rob said his famous quote "I just want to... By Y block Billy ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Randy was a hoot. He will be missed, I always enjoyed hanging out with... By Jim ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Wow, sorry to hear this. He was so young. Will say prayers for him and... By pegleg ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post I recall reading several years ago in Y-Block magazine, that Randy was... By PF Arcand ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Everyone was shocked down here when I told them the news.All of us... By LON ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Found this picture of Randy. Pretty much says it all. By Ted ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post That's our Randy. Your right Ted this captures him at his best. He is... By MoonShadow ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post I am sorry to hear Randy passed. I talked to him about Y-block on... By suede57ford ( 10 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter