Profile Picture

Larger Carburetor...

Posted By lovefordgalaxie 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Question Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (388 reputation)Supercharged (388 reputation)Supercharged (388 reputation)Supercharged (388 reputation)Supercharged (388 reputation)Supercharged (388 reputation)Supercharged (388 reputation)Supercharged (388 reputation)Supercharged (388 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi guys!!
I'm currently running a Autolite 4100 with 1.08 ventures on my 292. The car is running great. I want a little more "go power" tough.

The engine was rebuilt by me back in 2010. I bored her 0.040 over, and installed a Isky E-4 cam.

I have a perfectly restored Autolite 4100 1.12 that I'm thinking about using. This one is a CAF F and is now in perfect running order.

I'm thinking about main jets? What do you think?

Thanks!! 

Túlio Lazzaroni "FORD", Florianópolis SC Brasil.

'74 Ford Galaxie 500 292 V8

'82 Ford Galaxie Landau 302 V8

'98 Chevrolet S10 4.3 V6

'01 Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post Larger Carburetor... By lovefordgalaxie ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post GENERALLY, the Autolite 4100 1.08 is looked upon as an excellent... By NoShortcuts ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks Charlie. The tag on mine reads: C52FJ 2MB From what I can read... By lovefordgalaxie ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post When trying to decode numbers, note that Túlio is in Brazil, with a... By jrw429 ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ted Eaton tested a variety of carbs on his 322" Y-Blk mule some time... By PF Arcand ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post GooD information, Paul. Thanks for digging and coming in on this.... By NoShortcuts ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here is the link to the carburetor testing article that was... By Ted ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Well, I installed the 1.12, and had really bad results. The car idles... By lovefordgalaxie ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]lovefordgalaxie (9/5/2014)[/b][hr]....... The secondaries... By Ted ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here goes the codes on the 1.12: Tag: C5AF F C 5FD On the base:... By lovefordgalaxie ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Sorry to hear that you've got the problem with the 1.12, Tulio. IF you... By NoShortcuts ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post What I really wanted to do, was to make the 1.12 work. I'm kind of... By lovefordgalaxie ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]lovefordgalaxie (9/6/2014)[/b][hr]...If I end buying a... By charliemccraney ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]lovefordgalaxie (9/6/2014)[/b][hr]What I really wanted to... By Ted ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Ted (9/6/2014)[/b][hr][quote][b]lovefordgalaxie... By lovefordgalaxie ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post This is the 1.12 I have. Restored it and converted it to manual choke... By lovefordgalaxie ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks Charlie!! The larger jets I have are 50F, and they didn't solve... By lovefordgalaxie ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post I don't know much about Autolites but I think you need a jet bigger... By charliemccraney ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post That makes a lot o sense to me Charlie. The hard part is to get larger... By lovefordgalaxie ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Got the Autolite working!!!!!! The problem that was keeping the... By lovefordgalaxie ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tulio - thanks for the video and glad to see that carb is now... By Daniel Jessup ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Daniel Jessup (9/17/2014)[/b][hr] Tulio - thanks for the... By lovefordgalaxie ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post I guess there are some things we have here in the States that you Y... By Daniel Jessup ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Daniel Jessup (9/17/2014)[/b][hr]I guess there are some... By lovefordgalaxie ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here is a picture of one:... By lovefordgalaxie ( 10 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter