Profile Picture

Posting Pictures

Posted By Outlaw56 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (221 reputation)Supercharged (221 reputation)Supercharged (221 reputation)Supercharged (221 reputation)Supercharged (221 reputation)Supercharged (221 reputation)Supercharged (221 reputation)Supercharged (221 reputation)Supercharged (221 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Drag and Drop test.
I reduced the size of my Forum browser window so I could try to D&D a pic from the desktop. It did not work.
I right clicked and did a copy on the pic. Left clicked in the reply box and then right clicked tried to Paste but that didn't work either.
I then did a Ctrl V - which is keyboard for Paste it it did paste. Go figure??
I also was able to click on the pic to get the corner "handles" and resize the pic.
XP Pro - Firefox

Jim
Norfolk, VA

http://www.y-blocksforever.com/forums/Uploads/Images/9637da2e-2f28-4c4a-8dea-1636.jpg
"MABLE"
1956 Thunderbird Green / Brown Interior (ZE-XG)

"MEAN GREEN"
1956 Mainline (FG-BE)

paul2748
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
don't understand how you do a drag and drop

Doesn't this involve two windows - One for the picture and the other the reply box.  How do you go from one to the other?

54 Victoria 312;  48 Ford Conv 302, 56 Bird 312
Forever Ford
Midland Park, NJ

ian57tbird
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 6 days ago
I tried drag and drop but it wouldn't work on my computer.
skygazer
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (194 reputation)Supercharged (194 reputation)Supercharged (194 reputation)Supercharged (194 reputation)Supercharged (194 reputation)Supercharged (194 reputation)Supercharged (194 reputation)Supercharged (194 reputation)Supercharged (194 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
drag & drop test on my iMac:

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/faff088b-e88f-493f-8479-8082.jpg
File size matters.... this is a 62kb file... larger files didn't load.
ian57tbird
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Ted I got a friend to help me (as I'm retarded when it comes to computers) set up photo bucket as I was getting the same message and this has windows 7 as well. As you can see it works very well and I don't even need to reduce image size.
lyonroad
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Ted I believe that I have Windows 7 and using Firefox I am able to post pictures using the "attach" feature.  The "attach" icon is just to the right of the "Headings" drop down menu in the second line of the Reply toolbar.  This "attach" icon is not visible in my post reply/quick post  toolbar.  I have to click the upper "reply" icon to the left of the "quote" icon.  This will give you a Post Reply window that includes the "attach" icon.   When you want to view an image that has been attached you have to look in your downloads.  In my case the heavy down pointing arrow in the uppermost Forms toolbar turns momentarily green.  Clicking the arrow gives you a list of images that you can view by clicking on the appropriate one.  I apologize if you already know this, but it works for me.

Mark

1956 Mercury M100
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan
Delta, British Columbia
Ted
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Picture posting using the site capability is still dead on my end.  I still get that message stating "Could not find an instance of the editor!".  My computer is using Windows 7.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

ian57tbird
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

I'm still working out photo bucket by myself.

Looks like I might have it.

My car the day I when to buy it in orange.
ian57tbird
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Still testing , think it was a 1937 Mercedes from memory.
ian57tbird
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Just testing photo bucket.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter