Profile Picture

new soft ware

Posted By aussiebill 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Chrome trial... No picture either!

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/e3fd9a79-e7c3-47ff-a648-8cd5.jpg Seppo from Järvenpää, Finland
www.hollowheads.net (just click the hole in the head to proceed)
pegleg
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Jim, I'm 150 miles away, wouldn't be much help. I did ask him to reconsider, but he's pretty frustrated. I can tell you that the Y block community would be nowhere near where it is without him. He's raced the ONLY remaining F code in NHRA and AHRA for the past 25 years or so.

Frank/Rebop

Bristol, In ( by Elkhart) 

lyonroad
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Jim (4/7/2014)
I got an email from John a bit ago and he says he is quitting. We can't have home do that, is there anyone that lives near him in Indiana that is computer saavy that can make a house call? He is us if Windows 7 and IE. I did suggest that he download and give Ggogle Chrome browser a go as I firmly believe that it is still leftover settings from before the upgrade.
I do hope that he will try Chrome!

I sure hope this can be sorted out.  It sounds like a cache issue to me. I totally understand how daunting this can be if you are not accustomed to clearing the cache and browser history, especially if you have other saved passwords etc.

Mark

1956 Mercury M100
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan
Delta, British Columbia
MoonShadow
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
If my poor memory serves me correctly he had a daughter that was coming over to set him up years ago. It appears the household lack computer savy. But we sure can't let him quit. My repair guy put a program on my computers that allows him access to it. He can then troubleshoot and repair what he finds wrong. Here is the link to the software he's using here:I'm sure there are others. I think they are called VNR programs. Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
Jim
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Administrator

Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year
I got an email from John a bit ago and he says he is quitting. We can't have home do that, is there anyone that lives near him in Indiana that is computer saavy that can make a house call? He is us if Windows 7 and IE. I did suggest that he download and give Ggogle Chrome browser a go as I firmly believe that it is still leftover settings from before the upgrade.
I do hope that he will try Chrome!

Jim (site owner)
'56 Club Sedan - Ted Eaton built 429 hp '292/318, '54 Sunliner - stock '302
pegleg
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)

Ted
Thanks, I had no idea was was wrong. I do know we older guys are not happy with the Font color. It's difficult for us to read.

Frank/Rebop

Ted
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
pegleg (4/3/2014)
Ted, Jim, Charlie. Somebody email John Feistritzer and help him Get back on the  site. He's ready to quit trying, we don't need that.

Frank.  Thanks for the heads up with John's site problems.  I looked at his account and saw where he had not posted since the software upgrade.  I've since emailed him and he has emailed me back at which point I've forwarded the note to Jim.  Ted.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

charliemccraney
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)

Group: Moderators
I let JIm and Ted know.  I can't seem to do anything about it.  Let him know to clear the cache and perhaps try a different browser or computer if he has not already.

Lawrenceville, GA
pegleg
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Ted, Jim, Charlie. Somebody email John Feistritzer and help him Get back on the  site. He's ready to quit trying, we don't need that.

Frank/Rebop

lyonroad
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Exactly.

Mark

1956 Mercury M100
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan
Delta, British Columbia

Reading This Topic

Site Meter