Profile Picture

new soft ware

Posted By aussiebill 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Guys, i only get rotateing circles on the different catagories and dont like this dark/light blue contrast, hard on the eyes, hope can get it going like it was, thanks, bill

AussieBill            YYYY    Forever Y Block     YYYY

Down Under, Australia

Daniel Jessup
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
ditto on the loading part for any category within the forum that I click. I can go to the "latest" or "popular" post lists and get into those (like I did here).

UDPATE - I read another posting that said to clear the browser/cache and that worked.

Jim - do you think that sending all members a mass email about instructions on what to do with this update would be feasible? It would really help the uninitiated.

Daniel Jessup

Lancaster, California

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Rono
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)

Last Active: 7 Months Ago
Good idea on the instructions Daniel. I don't know how to "Clear the browser", but I don't think that will fix the inability to post pictures.

Rono

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/4a19e870-e870-4f63-a0a4-db5b.jpg  Ron Lane,  Meridian, ID

rick55
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Thought I would try posting a picture.

This software allows iPad users to post straight from the iPad without using a web photo site just by clicking on the the photo icon within the post reply box.
Don't know how it works til I have posted reply.

Rick - West Australia
Do Y Blocks Downunder run upside down? Gravity Sucks!!
Ted
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
aussiebill (3/23/2014)
Guys, i only get rotateing circles on the different catagories and dont like this dark/light blue contrast, hard on the eyes, hope can get it going like it was, thanks, bill

Bill.  You might check "Tools" at the top of the page and see if "Compatibility View" is checked.  If it's checked, uncheck it and see if that helps the look of your screen.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

Y block Billy
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
No problems with the new format here but I am using Google Chrome, Haven't tried it on internet explorer yet but that didn't work with the old format.

55 Vicky & customline

58 Rack Dump, 55 F350 yard truck, 57 F100

59 & 61 P 400's, 58 F100 custom cab, 69 F100, 79 F150, 82 F600 ramp truck, 90 mustang conv 7 up, 94 Mustang, Should I continue?

lyonroad
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Rono (3/24/2014)
Good idea on the instructions Daniel. I don't know how to "Clear the browser", but I don't think that will fix the inability to post pictures.

Rono

I just copied this picture then pasted it.

Mark

1956 Mercury M100
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan
Delta, British Columbia
tomfiii
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Have cleared history,cookies and cache in Firefox ,still doesn't work,bad color and spinning wheels.Works in IE and Google.
Trismuss
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (12 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (12 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (12 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (12 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (12 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (12 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (12 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (12 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (12 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
@tomfiii - What version of Firefox are you using?  I just tried the latest and didn't have any issues. Smile
56_Fairlane
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
http://newmand.oldsgmail.com/carshow9/%2756%20Ford%20Town%20Sedan.jpg

Couldn't do a drag and drop but copy and paste worked.
BTW, the car above is not my car but it sure looks like its twin. That photo was taken in MS back in 2007. Anybody recognize it?

~DJ~ AKA "Bleach"
1956 Ford Fairlane Town Sedan 30K original miles

Reading This Topic

Site Meter