Profile Picture

New Format - NOGO on Firefox

Posted By paul2748 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 hours ago
All I get is pinwheels on a lot of the stuff, including the the main sections when I access through Firefox..  It works on AOL.  I use Firefox mostly.

Clean cache, how do I do that?

54 Victoria 312;  48 Ford Conv 302, 56 Bird 312
Forever Ford
Midland Park, NJ

Jim
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Administrator

Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year
Anyone on Windows may want to correct me, I am on a mac and don't know if the choices are different. Under History at the top, I select that and there is a drop down with one of the choices is to clear the cache.  Do that and let me know if it fixes it for you.

Jim (site owner)
'56 Club Sedan - Ted Eaton built 429 hp '292/318, '54 Sunliner - stock '302
MoonShadow
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
I'm on windows vista and IE9 and its working very well. This post is from Firefox. We'll see what happens!

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
lyonroad
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
paul2748 (3/22/2014)
All I get is pinwheels on a lot of the stuff, including the the main sections when I access through Firefox..  It works on AOL.  I use Firefox mostly.

Clean cache, how do I do that?

Paul, at the top of your Firefox Window click History, then click Clear Recent History, a Clear All History menu will appear.  Click on the little boxes to select the items you want to clear.  I selected Browsing and Download History, Cookies, and Cache and it worked for me.

After doing this you may have to reenter passwords and the like where thy may normally load automatically like this site or ebay for example.

Good Luck

Mark

1956 Mercury M100
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan
Delta, British Columbia
PF Arcand
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Mark: Like Paul 2748, I just get pinwheels if I try to open up to a category. I did managed to go directly to a particular posting.. I'm on Explorer, & largely uninformed on computor terminology. I've no idea how to fix this type of problem. Can you steer me some?

Paul
brokengate
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Thought I would try and post, I just figured the former software was filtering out the weaker members, it may not take long for this rendition to understand my lack of expertise in matters of the Y and others, I'm a good reader and do have questions, I also make unnecessary contributions from time to time.  This posting is from a 10 plus year old lapper, Windows XP pro, and IE version something, but so far Preview is working which previously showed error. Time to click the post reply ---

Ted, Redding, CAhttp://www.y-blocksforever.com/forums/Uploads/Images/db7e67de-6104-4dd8-93b7-6798.jpg
ian57tbird
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Clearing the cache works. I did have to ring a friend to work out how to do it.

What is with the colours, will that remain? Very bright and hard to look at.
Rono
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
This is just a test, but it seems to be working for me. I don't want to loose touch with you guys!

Rono

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/4a19e870-e870-4f63-a0a4-db5b.jpg  Ron Lane,  Meridian, ID

windsor6
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I'm not going to engage in unwise tinkering with regards to the computer. If it aint broke,dont fix it.
Lord Gaga
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Hate to say it, but........The new software SUCKS!

Remember the old addage; If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

"FREE SAMPLE"

Reading This Topic

Site Meter