Profile Picture

New Format - NOGO on Firefox

Posted By paul2748 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
So far it is working great for me.  I've tried Internet Explorer and FIrefox on multiple computers and Chrome on one computer.  All seem to work.

Clearing the cache is not unwise tinkering.  Sometimes it is necessary to fix problems such as this one.

The old forum was broke and needed to be fixed so the old addage doesn't quite apply.

Lawrenceville, GA
The Master Cylinder
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I running Safari on my iMac and it works fine. Also tried Firefox using OS X. It's OK also. I switched over to Windows (yes, Windows fans you can run Windows on an iMac. I'm just not sure why you would want to) with Internet Explorer and all is good except the font is really small.

Glad to see the picture posting icon is working again also...http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/1bdc56e6-7214-4c80-8f98-5023.jpg

My only complaints are the colors choice (Aqua?) and light gray of the Font. Makes it hard for these old eyes to read.

PS Not sure the "Technical" section is the correct place for this...

http://www.y-blocksforever.com/forums/Uploads/Images/af13a279-385d-4926-92f2-349a.jpg"The Master Cylinder"

Enjoying life at the beach in SOCAL Smooooth

Jim
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Administrator

Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year
The software WAS broke.  There were many users that could not even log in to the forums, much less post.  I am doing the best I can, but will obviously not please everyone.

Jim (site owner)
'56 Club Sedan - Ted Eaton built 429 hp '292/318, '54 Sunliner - stock '302
The Master Cylinder
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)

Jim, Like the BLUE Much better than the AQUA I see my favorite FONT is back also (Comic Sans). The site looks and works 110% better. Great work!!! Smooooth

Now if it was DARKER.

I know never happy, haha.

http://www.y-blocksforever.com/forums/Uploads/Images/af13a279-385d-4926-92f2-349a.jpg"The Master Cylinder"

MarkMontereyBay
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Great new format. I like it. One problem for me is I can't seem to find the "log out" button. 

57 Black Tbird 312/auto

The Master Cylinder
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Mark, It's in the "star" looking thing at the upper right of the page. Click on the "star", it's at the bottom.

Red_John
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Turbocharged

Turbocharged (51 reputation)Turbocharged (51 reputation)Turbocharged (51 reputation)Turbocharged (51 reputation)Turbocharged (51 reputation)Turbocharged (51 reputation)Turbocharged (51 reputation)Turbocharged (51 reputation)Turbocharged (51 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I am using IE 11. I have cleared my cache and still getting only pinwheels. Any suggestions?
paul2748
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Supercharged - did what you said and it seems to be working ok  -  Thanks

54 Victoria 312;  48 Ford Conv 302, 56 Bird 312
Forever Ford
Midland Park, NJ

glrbird
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I think everyone should remember Jim runs this out of his pocket, Without his dedication we would be back to groping in the dark.

Gary Ryan San Antonio.TX.

ian57tbird
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I think it will take some time to get use to the changes.

Thanks Jim, appreciate what you're doing.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter