Profile Picture

stroke

Posted By pegleg 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
All,

I had a mild stroke a week ago. MY answers will be shorter now, not very good at typing with my left hand. Feeling fine, working on regaining me balance and the use of the right hand and leg, not fun. Eat your veggies!!

Frank/Rebop

Bristol, In ( by Elkhart) 

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post stroke By pegleg ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Frank, so sorry to hear that. Listen to the Doc, stay away from salt,... By The Master Cylinder ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Frank and MC: Sorry to hear about both your setbacks. Take care and... By Hoosier Hurricane ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Damn Guys!!!! Whats happening to all the Great Y-Blockers????... By Canadian Hot Rodder ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Sorry Frank, there's just too much of that going around here of late. By pintoplumber ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Frank, just take care of yourself, eat right and quit partying so... By speedpro56 ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Frank & MC; Both of you guys need to make your health a priority! We... By Rono ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Shit Frank take it easy! Ive taken your advice "eatin' ma greens!" -... By Talkwrench ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Sorry to here about the stroke Frank, wife put me on a diet last... By Glen Henderson ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post I worked for thirty years as a paramedic and our medical director... By rick55 ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post I always enjoy reading what both of you have to say. Members like... By NoShortcuts ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Frank, sorry to hear about the stroke. Corene and I hope you get... By 57FordPU ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks for posting that Rick, good reminder even for me to start ..... By Talkwrench ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Frank, Stay well! an thanks for the update. I've only met you once... By bird55 ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Jeez! This problem is becoming an epidemic! Frank, take care!..... By PF Arcand ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Frank, when I saw the tag line "stroke" on the forum page I thought... By Daniel Jessup ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Frank. I was like Daniel in that seeing ‘stroke’ for the... By Ted ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks for the wishes and Prayers. I am getting better slowly, lotta... By pegleg ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post all the best and take good care of yourself.stuey UK By stuey ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Sorry to hear about your troubles, first John then you, is there a... By glrbird ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post While we are on this subject, has anyone heard anything about our... By Hoosier Hurricane ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Wow, sorry to hear Frank, all or prayers and wishes for a speedy... By Y block Billy ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post All our best wishes to you Frank. Columbus hasn't seen the last of you... By LON ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Frank, Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Ernie Phillips By tbirddragracer ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks Ernie, how are You doin' ? By pegleg ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Frank, sorry to hear about your stroke...my Brother Bob gave me your... By fourtwoseven ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Stan, I worry about you guys!! You should post photo's and the story... By pegleg ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Keep hanging in there Frank, we still have a lot more bench racing to... By Canadian Hot Rodder ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post I understand that Steve Metzger had heart surgery a week or so ago.... By pegleg ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Frank and the rest of our dear friends on here, we all pray for your... By aussiebill ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Bill, I think the old adage of drive it like you stole it is probably... By rick55 ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hope your doing better Frank, stay safe, John By 2DRHRDTP57 ( 10 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter