Profile Picture

Car events. June-September

Posted By ian57tbird 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 days ago
My wife, daughter and I should be over for vacation around June though to September. We will be traveling by road, starting in LA, San Diego area and I was hoping to gets some ideas from you guys on major car events, shows, and museums that I might be able to fit in to our travel plan.

We are looking to head east to Georgia/South Carolina and we will also be going up to Seattle way. My wife hasn't seen Vegas so will probably go there for a couple of nights to see the lights and any other highlights. We're not sure how we are connecting the south east to the north west, maybe through Chicago way. There are no solid plans yet but we will probably start and finish in SoCal. I would like to get to Hot August Nights again but not sure if it will fit in the time line.

Is there going to be a Y block shoot out near San Diego and when would that be on?

I was just looking at the must see stuff, and hoping it might fit in with where we will be at the time.

I'm mostly a FoMoCo person but not prejudice to other nice cars either.

Looking forward to some good suggestions.

Ian.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter