Profile Picture

Authentic F Code pieces?

Posted By Daniel Jessup 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
That's why you don't say anything when you find something like that.

Lawrenceville, GA
brokengate
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Obviously both parties were comfortable with pricing, but the seller may have left some monies unclaimed. Once understood an item with that rarity should have been properly advertized and left to auction completion. At least it did not go to the smelter undiscovered.

Ted, Redding, CAhttp://www.y-blocksforever.com/forums/Uploads/Images/db7e67de-6104-4dd8-93b7-6798.jpg
Oldmics
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
charliemccraney (11/27/2013)
That's why you don't say anything when you find something like that.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Told ya I wasnt going to be bidding on it.I"ll post pictures when it arrives.

Oldmics
yalincoln
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (573 reputation)Supercharged (573 reputation)Supercharged (573 reputation)Supercharged (573 reputation)Supercharged (573 reputation)Supercharged (573 reputation)Supercharged (573 reputation)Supercharged (573 reputation)Supercharged (573 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
hi, I zoomed in on the carb and it looks like EDB-C and 1261 ?

lincoln/merc. y-blocks &mel's                                                               bucyrus, ohio.
Oldmics
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Well what ever it was I wont ever be finding out.

The seller was a middle person selling a part she did not have in her possession.

After I won the item she went to acquire the parts and was told that they had already been sold.

I got screwed - Big shock on "F" parts.

I know know what the "F" really stands for in "F" parts.

Oldmics
junkyardjeff
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Give that seller some serious bad feedback on that deal,if I were to sell something for a friend on ebay the items would be at my house and under my control. That middle person need to be taught a lesson on selling for others.

Butchering up everything I can get my hands on in Dayton Ohio
MoonShadow
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Definately report the transaction to EBAY. No matter what the reason this person sold an item to you and then did not deliver. EBAY has enough trouble without this. Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
brokengate
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)Supercharged (246 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
That and the dog ate my homework, bombs away on the feedback. Definitely an F code deal.

Ted, Redding, CAhttp://www.y-blocksforever.com/forums/Uploads/Images/db7e67de-6104-4dd8-93b7-6798.jpg
MoonShadow
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
What was the angled plate on the front of the carburetor for? I've seen them before on McCulloch applications. Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
slick56
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
MoonShadow (12/8/2013)
Definately report the transaction to EBAY. No matter what the reason this person sold an item to you and then did not deliver. EBAY has enough trouble without this. Chuck

No point in reporting, he did the deal outside of eBay.

Imo, eBay should not allow listings to be cancelled as easily as they do, i have missed out several times by people doing private deals...

South Australia

Reading This Topic

Site Meter