Profile Picture

paxton s/c brackets

Posted By 5d6fairlane 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I need brackets to mount a Paxton sn2000. Anybody got pictures or templates or know who makes them.

Thanks Joe
Rono
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Joe;

If you are trying to set-up a SN2000 to a Y-block, I don't believe that the Y-Block brackets will fit the head unit of the SN2000. I would email John Erb at; johnerb@sbcglobal.net to find out for sure.

Rono

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/4a19e870-e870-4f63-a0a4-db5b.jpg  Ron Lane,  Meridian, ID

ecode ragtop
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (443 reputation)Supercharged (443 reputation)Supercharged (443 reputation)Supercharged (443 reputation)Supercharged (443 reputation)Supercharged (443 reputation)Supercharged (443 reputation)Supercharged (443 reputation)Supercharged (443 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Joe, A sn2000 should be the same bolt pattern as a vs57 so any of the McCulloch brackets should fit the supercharger head , I have a few brackets and will try one to be sure. What are you trying to put it on? Tom

JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD!!! TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR 57 FORD INTERNATIONAL
5d6fairlane
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I posted this question before I picked up the blower only to find out when I went to get it that it is a reverse rotation novi 2000. I still purchased it as it came with 9 top pulleys and three lower so now I will be going back to the vortech v2 and selling the novi less pulleys. The shaft size is different between the two but I can get a different hub made. I was going to mount it on the passenger side but if I put it on the driver side I can mount a a/c compressor later. I have someone that is going to machine my lower v belt pulleys with a flange on the front to bolt the blower pulley to which was going to be attached to a innovators west dampner but am now considering just a crank hub.
pegleg
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Check with Craig Connley at Paradise Wheels in Ca. He has many of those brackets

Frank/Rebop

Bristol, In ( by Elkhart) 

Reading This Topic

Site Meter