Profile Picture

Update on Mickey Bogden

Posted By Tom Ion 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (21 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (21 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (21 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (21 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (21 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (21 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (21 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (21 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (21 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
For those who may not know, Mick had his first stroke Monday September 2nd, just after returning from (and winning on Sunday) the Y-Block shootout. It affected his speech and control of his right side. Started physio and was making progress, then the second stroke hit on the 10th. This one hit him much harder. Speech very garbled, right side worse, eyes closed most of the time. Yesterday morning he had a third...this one affecting his left side. Prognosis is not very good.

I had taken in copies of all the best wishes that were posted. I know he was smiling when I read them to him. Thanks guys, for that.

Tom

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post Update on Mickey Bogden By Tom Ion ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks for the update. I am so sorry to hear about Mickeys stroke. I... By MoonShadow ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Sorry to hear of his trouble. I met him at Columbus two years ago and... By Barry L ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post I continue to pray for Mickey, am so sorry to hear he has had those... By Hoosier Hurricane ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post I second Johns comments and will continue to pray for him! By Y block Billy ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post I also met Mickey at Columbus, yearss ago. He was having a blast withe... By bird55 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'll pray too, really sorry about the setbacks. By pegleg ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Like the guys said, we'll be praying for him and hope for a speedy... By speedpro56 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Tom Ion (9/17/2013)[/b][hr] For those who may not know, Mick... By pegleg ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Frank: Went to see Mick today. Had a great visit. His son was there... By Tom Ion ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tom: Thank you for the update, and a little bright spot in his... By Hoosier Hurricane ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tom, just wanted to thank you for the good work you are doing for... By bird55 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Get well dude. By davis ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Like so many others I am pulling for Mick put the stroke demons about... By Doug T ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hello all, quick update. Mick is now in a rehab hospital. He had a... By Tom Ion ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Keep up all the hard work Mickey, we are all pulling for you out here.... By 57FordPU ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Mick, prayers are still going out for you for a speedy recovery. Keep... By speedpro56 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ditto what Charlie and Gary said. Keep getting better, Mickey. By Hoosier Hurricane ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Same here as Hoosier. By pegleg ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Frank, If you are in touch with Mickey please pass on my prayers and... By Canadian Hot Rodder ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Rob, I'm not, Tom has been keeping us informed. I'm not driving any... By pegleg ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hey Frank, Just got back online, why aren't you driving anymore??? I... By Canadian Hot Rodder ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Rob, I was doing some engineering work which pays a lot better. It's... By pegleg ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Well that's good to hear Frank, mistook your comment as you could not... By Canadian Hot Rodder ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Will do if I have a trip in your direction. Most everything is... By pegleg ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Anyone heard any more about Mickey? By pegleg ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Talked to Mickey yesterday and he said it's been real slow but still... By speedpro56 ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks for that Gary By pegleg ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Good to hear Mickey is coming along!!!! :) By Canadian Hot Rodder ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hey all, sorry I haven't been very good at keeping everyone up to date... By Tom Ion ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tom: Thanks for the update. I continue to keep him in my prayers.... By Hoosier Hurricane ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Slow and steady's the name of the game. We all wish Mickey all the... By MoonShadow ( 10 Years Ago )
Forum Post Glad to hear Mickey is doing better and sad to hear that he will be... By Canadian Hot Rodder ( 10 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter