Profile Picture

Y block clutch?

Posted By Trevwood 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (35 reputation)Normally aspirated (35 reputation)Normally aspirated (35 reputation)Normally aspirated (35 reputation)Normally aspirated (35 reputation)Normally aspirated (35 reputation)Normally aspirated (35 reputation)Normally aspirated (35 reputation)Normally aspirated (35 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Just wondering what clutch will fit between my 272 and 3 speed manual?

Being in Australia I'm hoping for an easy off the shelf item, thanks, Trev.

Searched the forum but can't find an answer.

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post Y block clutch? By Trevwood ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Trevwood; Since no one responded, I'll give it a shot. You have to... By Rono ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Trevwood. In Australia Customline are reasonably rare and most now... By Grizzly ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post From memory, the clutch you need is out of a XT XW 3speed V8 clutch.... By rick55 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Cheers for the replies, I nearly gave up;)

My box is a...
By Trevwood ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Measure the wear pattern where the clutch disc rides on the flywheel. By lowrider ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Take the flywheel to repco and they will match the clutch to the... By rick55 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]rick55 (11/26/2012)[/b][hr]Take the flywheel to repco and... By Trevwood ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks for that Rick. By Trevwood ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Rick, aren't you using a all syncro toploder three speed from falcon?... By Grizzly ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks for the info Grizzly.
I won't just be sticking anything...
By Trevwood ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Warren, you are right about the gearbox I am using. When I first fit... By rick55 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Rick, There are obviously more than one cusso gearbox so shaft and... By Grizzly ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Grizzly (11/28/2012)[/b][hr]Rick, There are obviously more... By Trevwood ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I presume you found something like this.... By rick55 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Rick & Trev, Here it is customline gearboxs have a 1" dia input... By Grizzly ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks for the link Warren, sounds like the cusso box isn't worth the... By Trevwood ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Early top loaders will set you back more than the clutch you are... By rick55 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'm onto a 3 speed toploader, clutch, bell etc complete out of a 65... By Trevwood ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post That gearbox should work fine. Take your clutch plate with you as... By rick55 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Trev & Rick, My point from earlier was to make sure you use the... By Grizzly ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Warren, I have the cusso box now and I dong mind using it as long as... By Trevwood ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Top loaders are a very strong box. The standard Cussy box is a good... By rick55 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Trev, I'm with Rick the cusso three speed is a robust gearbox. The top... By Grizzly ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post So not being fortunate enough to live in Australia, what is a cussy... By jrw429 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]jrw429 (12/2/2012)[/b][hr]So not being fortunate enough to... By Grizzly ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Grizzly (12/2/2012)[/b][hr][quote][b]jrw429... By aussiebill ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Glad I asked, I wouldn't have guessed that! So a cusso 3 speed is the... By jrw429 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Yep, in Oz we didn't get the variants you got in the states. So we... By rick55 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]rick55 (12/3/2012)[/b][hr]Yep, in Oz we didn't get the... By aussiebill ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ok, I've got the toploader, it came with everything that came off the... By Trevwood ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Trevwood (12/16/2012)[/b][hr]Ok, I've got the toploader, it... By aussiebill ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ok, thanks :) By Trevwood ( 12 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter