Profile Picture

56 F100 Headers

Posted By Twisted_Fate 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
charlie to answer your question truthfully i didn't measure however i was wondering the same thing hence, i ordered them(naturally in my glee i forgot to measure) but they did look quite large il measure the O.D and try and figure out what would be close though for you(not accurate but its worth a shot) and SD56 i used a set of headman turbo mufflers. i love the sound and i was never happier with an exhaust instal/ set up!
charliemccraney
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
The difference will be 1/8" which is a lot. If you use an adjustable wrench (crescent wrench) and adjust it so it fits a straight portion of the pipe, to avoid any distortion by the bend, and then measure the distance between the flats on the wrench - that'll be close enough.

Lawrenceville, GA
charliemccraney
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

So, I was ready to pull a trigger on a set, and I verified the tube size with Speedway. They are, in fact, Patriot Exhaust headers and have 1 1/2" primaries not 1 5/8". I'm not going to try them.

Lawrenceville, GA
PF Arcand
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Charlie: Have you considered going with Rams Horns?

Paul
charliemccraney
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

No. I want to try some bigger headers but I already have 1 1/2" tube headers.

Lawrenceville, GA

Reading This Topic

Site Meter