Profile Picture

56 F100 Headers

Posted By Twisted_Fate 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
So i purchased a set of Speedway Motors Headers and they fit GREAT no issues clearing the 3spd column shift linkage or the trans crossmember and they look Great aswell here are some before pictures from my phone(thus it took a whole week to upload...Im Lazy what can i say)

now i know shes not the most pristine under the hood but im working on that with polished parts as far as the eye can see.. and a wire tuck plus removing that dump tube thing for a PCV system. and just a nice hand wash of everything(maybe some paint) but here is it looking much better with the headers on it.

and i did welded and bent up the piping on Friday so i have a full exhaust now il put up a sound clip and some more pictures so you can really get the drift...im very proud of myself its the first time i did a full custom exhaust system by myself and i think it came out pretty darn good for never bending a pipe a day in my life.

My dads friend let me use his lift and shop so i could go about my business!

(By the way if anyone wants the original crossover manifold and the rest of the original exhaust back PM me and make me an offer if not il just keep it or EBAY it.)

Twisted_Fate
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)Normally aspirated (33 reputation)

And this is the truck in case you were wondering.

this first Photo credit has to go out to my friend Kevin Mad at http://www.k2mphotography.com/ check it out hes really a good photographer of all cars import domestic exotic and what not!

(yes that is me driving)

The rest are all me (you can tell the difference!)

yourcarparts
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
First Time Poster

First Time Poster (3 reputation)First Time Poster (3 reputation)First Time Poster (3 reputation)First Time Poster (3 reputation)First Time Poster (3 reputation)First Time Poster (3 reputation)First Time Poster (3 reputation)First Time Poster (3 reputation)First Time Poster (3 reputation)

Last Active: 12 Years Ago
I Can acknowledge with that, I not going to lie after this was taken on weekend i invested the relax of the day looking up what it requires to develop one of these engines... and i was very amazed to understand there is a lot of areas out there for them. I really going to have to choose whether to develop this engine or keep with my unique strategy.

Car Mats 

Twisted_Fate
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

uhhhhh that's exactly what i sad dude, not even 3 posts earlier... i cant help but think 2 things your mocking me, or your a forum virus.
MoonShadow
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
We get occasional spam on this site. Just ignore them and they fade away. Forum moderators do a good job with this. Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
Twisted_Fate
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

thanks for the clarity moonshadow
Twisted_Fate
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

So it finally stopped raining everyday the second i get out of work so i got a half decent sound clip about a minute and a half long let me know what you think i will try and get a better one but this works for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MaDlPIOoW8&lc=o3cMqjiasz9m32ucxDBjKnVuHxKB692C1HKJr0t92ro&lch=email&feature=em-comment_received 

MoonShadow
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
Looks like a nice clean install. Sounds great. Nice work. Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
charliemccraney
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 8 hours ago
Twisted,

Are the primaries in fact 1 5/8" - can you measure them? I want to order a set but I noticed that the part number is suspiciously similar to Patriot headers but patriot headers are 1 1/2" according to the online catalog. I can pick up Patriots at the Summit Racing store near me if they are the same headers.

Lawrenceville, GA
sd56effie
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (23 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (23 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (23 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (23 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (23 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (23 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (23 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (23 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (23 reputation)

Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Nice work!, to add to Charlies request, what Muffler did you decide to use? Exhaust diameter? And to throw in 2 cents. Stick with the original Y-block.

1956 F-100 in the works.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter