Profile Picture

Wheel bolt pattern

Posted By Daves56fairlane 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I want to order some aftermarket wheels for my '56 Fairlane club coupe. Can someone tell me what info I need to know to order them. Bolt pattern etc., my spindles and hubs are stock '56. Thanks,Dave

1962 all over again
glrbird
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
4.5 in. bolt circle, for wheel studs, and make sure you dont get too wide or things will rub the tires, A- frames , wheel wells etc.

Gary Ryan San Antonio.TX.

Rono
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Dave;

If you have a spare you can measure the backset. That will be the distance from where the wheel mounts on the brake drum to the outside of the rim.  You will need to try to find wheels with similar dimentions because there isn't much wiggle room for wider wheels and tires. You will hit the fender well on one side and the leaf spring U Bolt on the other.

Rono

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/4a19e870-e870-4f63-a0a4-db5b.jpg  Ron Lane,  Meridian, ID

Daves56fairlane
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Thanks Gary and Ron. That's what I needed to know. I want to order chrome smoothie wheels for my '56. I'll send pictures when I get them on Dave

1962 all over again

Reading This Topic

Site Meter