Profile Picture

Y block 312 1957 engine for sale with power steering!

Posted By Phantom '58 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (18 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (18 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (18 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (18 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (18 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (18 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (18 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (18 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (18 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
ECZ 1957 312 out of a Thunderbird for sale, im keepin air cleaner and finned valve covers but does include powersteering pump complete with brackets and bolts, 4 barrel Holley, gen,intake 9425-b, complete g heads, complete short block make offer will deliver in long beach-los angeles-orange for a dollar a mile round trip county beyond that no shipping! Will not freight. First come first serve. offers over $600 will be considered serious. Will part it out but will charge $40 hr labor and market cost per item. These engines are rare and gold to hot rodders. I personally want to keep it but Im in the middle of another build at the moment and would rather make extra cash to finish it. Otherwise I assume keeping it. email me at mesohemi@gmail.com

Look fast, drive slow!
Phantom '58
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Hitting on all eight cylinders (18 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (18 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (18 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (18 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (18 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (18 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (18 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (18 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (18 reputation)

I torn the entire engine apart and am piecing out. Here goes

ECZ Crank -$250

ECZ rods -80

ECZ bare block with main caps $180(next to no ridge)

ECZ-G heads $200 (appears to have been rebuilt)

ECZ intake manifold $100

Holley 450 cfm carb -$100

.030 pistons $100

Let me know mesohemi@gmail.com

Look fast, drive slow!
Nighthawk756
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (104 reputation)Supercharged (104 reputation)Supercharged (104 reputation)Supercharged (104 reputation)Supercharged (104 reputation)Supercharged (104 reputation)Supercharged (104 reputation)Supercharged (104 reputation)Supercharged (104 reputation)

Can you send pics of the crank and intake to flashbang756@windstream.net ??

Thanks! Wink

Brad
Odenville, AL

1955 Fairlane Victoria
1956 Ford F100 (Restoration Underway....slowly Doze )
2006 F150 SuperCrew

Phantom '58
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Brad ive read your posts, I also have a 312 crank milled down to fit a 292 block! Meaning that its a stroker crank made to fit your 292! It will need a polish but its up for grabs, might sell it for $400 obo. Also have the ecz rods

mesohemi@gmail.com

Look fast, drive slow!
Phantom '58
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Just to be clear, the block is .030 over. Has barley a ridge , my fingernail does not snag on the wall of the cylinders. Also have .030 pistons with ECZ Rods

Look fast, drive slow!
gritsngumbo
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (168 reputation)Supercharged (168 reputation)Supercharged (168 reputation)Supercharged (168 reputation)Supercharged (168 reputation)Supercharged (168 reputation)Supercharged (168 reputation)Supercharged (168 reputation)Supercharged (168 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
So, is shipping now available? It wasn't on the complete engine.

Gerald Ingram aka "Gritsngumbo"
Monroe, LA
LITTLE RED: 64 Ford F100 Short Bed Styleside
BIG RED: 63 Ford F100 Long Bed Unibody
BBW RED: 61 Ford F100 BBW Long Bed Custom Cab Unibody
BIG “UN: 63 F250 Longbed Flareside
CREW CAB: 63 F100 "Stageway" Crew Cab w/Long "Wrong" Bed
Phantom '58
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

To be fair here, I have never shipped anything this big and heavy before so. If I did go through with this the buyer would pay for all shipping and handling. Meaning that you the new owner will be charged extra for me to buy all the lumber to crate and then have it shipped through a freight company to you. all the small items can be shipped seprate seeing that its all torn apart 100 percent. I'll work with you all the way. I do however have 3 guys looking into the parts this weekend so please email me and let me know how we could work together.

mesohemi@gmail.com

Look fast, drive slow!
gritsngumbo
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (168 reputation)Supercharged (168 reputation)Supercharged (168 reputation)Supercharged (168 reputation)Supercharged (168 reputation)Supercharged (168 reputation)Supercharged (168 reputation)Supercharged (168 reputation)Supercharged (168 reputation)

Thanks for the info. I was pondering the 312/292 crank if Nighthawk756 didn't buy it and you do want to sell it. I've never shipped anything that heavy either, and upon thinking about it the shipping cost would most likely be prohibitive. I'm guessing maybe 70-80 lbs.

Monroe, LA
Phantom '58
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

To be honest id rather sell local. Monroe LA is 20 min from my house

I can be over this weekend

Look fast, drive slow!
gritsngumbo
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Phantom '58 (5/23/2012)
To be honest id rather sell local. Monroe LA is 20 min from my house

Really? Wonder why I thought you were on the West Coast? Maybe this?

Phantom '58 (5/21/2012)
will deliver in long beach-los angeles-orange for a dollar a mile round trip

Let me see what kind of cash I can come up with and we'll talk further.

Monroe, LA

Reading This Topic

Site Meter