Profile Picture

1962 Unibody LSR

Posted By mctim64 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)Supercharged (2.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
OK, now that the cat's out of the bag it's time to bring you up to speed. BigGrin I must give Charlie Burns credit for this because he was the one that gave me a taste of land speed racing. Last Aug. after our not to stellar performance at Bonneville I realized that I wouldn't have another chance at the "Brick"as Charlie had told me of his plans for a new LSR truck using parts from the '57 F-100. Land Speed Racing bug had clearly got it's hooks into me so what could I do, I had to build my own. Bigredtodd had hinted at an interest in getting involved so with a little coaxing (not much) I had a new partner to build with.

The new truck is going to be a '62 long bed Uni that will first run in E class then move up to some bigger engines and faster speeds and hopefully to the 200+ mark. After building a 478ci Caddy engine for Todd's '60 we decided that no money would change hands if he could just find me a good base for the project. This is what he found.

Of course this is what we would like it to look like when completed.

The truck went back to Todds place for some suspension mods so I will let him take it from here and tell you what he did. Wink

Bla

bla

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/b1f2e0d6-2566-46b3-b81d-3ff3.jpg   God Bless. Smile  Tim                           http://yblockguy.com/

350ci Y-Block FED "Elwood", 301ci Y-Block Unibody LSR "Jake", 312ci Y-Block '58 F-100, 338ci Y-Block powered Model A Tudor

tim@yblockguy.com  Visalia, California    Just west of the Sequoias

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post 1962 Unibody LSR By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim,

Looks like an awesome plan. Also love the color...
By unibodyboy ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]unibodyboy (1/1/2011)[/b][hr]Do have one question though,... By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Amen to the long wheel base to help high speed stability. The brick... By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim and Todd, I've been following this project over on the other site... By Glen Henderson ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I was hoping Todd would have posted by now, we've been working on... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post New Years Eve day was sunny for a change so I had a chance to get out... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim. Thanks for the posts and keeping us up to date. By Ted ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Okay, okay...clearly I'm behind the 8-ball here... For those of you... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Continued... Anyone who has lowered a 1957-64 F-100, or a 1955-66... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I had mentioned that I was going to mover the axle c/l forward...well,... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here's where the more serious stuff comes along...the beginning of the... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'm going a bit out of chronological order here, in the name of... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post As I said, a bit out of chronological order, but here's what I did out... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post The week before Christmas, Tim & Kathy came up to Casa de... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Todd, I just noticed that the steering box fill plug appears partially... By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post It's tight, but there's enough room to get a squeeze bottle/tube for... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Maybe its me but I'm not seeing Todd's photos? I can see Tim's... By 569104 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Anyone else having that problem? By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Todd, I can't see your photos on the Slick 60's site either??? By 569104 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post They do take a while to load...you might want to check your computer... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Todd , I have no problem with the pics on either site. My son brought... By unibody madness ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post John, Glad you could use the bumper...hard to beat if you need a... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Poof! Magic...I can see the photos now. I logged in several times... By 569104 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Weird! Glad you can see them now...makes it a lot more interesting (I... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Awesome job!...and way more impressive with photos! I wish you guys... By 569104 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Good job Todd! Looks like we are "Go" for the 15th, I'll be up there... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post In a previous thread - when Charlie B. was still working on his... By GREENBIRD56 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post The hydraulic pedal also has a fitting for a return spring, much like... By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Great work Todd. You guys are going to have one exciting truck.... By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Charlie, Thanks for the vote of confidence. Looking forward to seeing... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post To the best of my knowledge, small trucks were not fitted with a... By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Charlie, as I remember (?) the big trucks came with a hydraulic... By MoonShadow ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post The plan of attack, as I see it, is to utilize a flange (just like... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Pieces and stuff! ;) By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post All i can say is it looks KILLER !!!!!!!!!! By speedpro56 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim is coming up again tomorrow, so I figured I'd better get this... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim and Tod I think you should leave the patina on the outside and... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Gee I think I really like that idea. Barn find racing! An old scrub... By MoonShadow ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Guys, I think the pictures may be a little deceiving...don't get me... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Y-Guy Todd: I like the big mirror...is that to keep an eye on... By yehaabill ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tod Don't get me wrong, I love the picture, but you have to let me... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Todd - that is NICE! Gives me some motivation as I continue on my... By Daniel Jessup ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I've been away form the site for too long. THIS IS RAD! Good luck... By grovedawg ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post You guys have been awfully quiet. How about an update?:) By JJ ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post They are hiding something from us :w00t:. By Hollow Head ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Got a few pictures loading... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post How about a little pre-Superbowl update? First of all, thanks... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post If I remember right, you will be using a 5 speed. You can get rid of... By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'd thought about that, but weight isn't really an issue, and with the... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post You're racing. Weight does matter. I might have one. I'll dig... By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post You guys are doing some great work, going to be a shame to get it... By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]charliemccraney (2/6/2011)[/b][hr]You're racing. Weight does... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Looking good, keep up the great work.;) By JJ ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post what heads are you using and what all has been done to them, port wise... By yalincoln ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]yalincoln (2/7/2011)[/b][hr]what heads are you using and... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Let me know if you change your mind. I'm almost certain I have one... By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Todd and Tim, and anyone else involved, all I can say is.... WOW!... By Daniel Jessup ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks Daniel, you send the cameras and we'll put on the show. :P By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim "The Toolman" McMaster :D Ain't that series rolling on YouTube TV?... By Hollow Head ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, I have a Pair of the late heads laying around that I`ve eyeballed... By yblockpinto312 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Y-Guy Greg: Glad to see you moved over to the "Light Side".... By yehaabill ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post OK...time for a little update baby steps...PUN intended,... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Nice work Todd. Seems like you might be feeling better, hope so.... By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]57FordPU (2/20/2011)[/b][hr]Nice work Todd. Seems like you... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]BIGREDTODD (2/20/2011)[/b][hr]. Landed a great job at a... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Congrats, sounds like things are smoothing out some. See you at Eagle... By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tod You have shown your FAB skills, so are you going to bend and... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]glrbird (2/22/2011)[/b][hr]Tod You have shown your FAB... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tod Have you and your wife thought of names, how about "Y-netta." By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]glrbird (2/23/2011)[/b][hr]Tod Have you and your wife... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Well, it's getting there. not too much of an update functionally,... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post It's starting to look "Racy" Great Job By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I absolutely Love this thread. I've also been following it on the HAMB... By Unibodyguy ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post A project like this one needs to be known and shared with the Y... By Daniel Jessup ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Did a little engine work today, the 301 will be good for testing but... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Those pop-ups look mean! By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post The sound will be phenomenal. By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post hi Tim, great engine info, that's what we like. i hope you can do the... By yalincoln ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]yalincoln (3/1/2011)[/b][hr] i hope we get to hear it run... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Aha, yes Tim, a man after my own heart. Is that a Honda journal? Are... By yblockpinto312 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]yblockpinto312 (3/1/2011)[/b][hr] Is that a Honda journal?... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post You da man Todd. Looks great. By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Greg, You could check with John Mummert. He sells a couple... By pegleg ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Quick little update from the weekend... The notched factory... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I am impressed how solid that truck is, was it stored inside? Looks... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]glrbird (3/7/2011)[/b][hr]I am impressed how solid that... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Next Sunday (3/27) is the day the truck heads back to Tim's for the... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here's a picture/summary of how I modified the original u-bolt... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Looks great Todd! We missed you yesterday at Charlies, love to see... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]mctim64 (3/20/2011)[/b][hr] Looks great Todd! We missed you... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Yes, you were missed, but we talked behind your back...............all... By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Also decided that now was as good as any time to fill the gas... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post A little work was done this weekend, the truck now has working brakes... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim Things continue to look very good, can you elaborate on the... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]glrbird (4/4/2011)[/b][hr]Tim Things continue to look very... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Nothing wrong with the hairline, I've been working 60 years to get one... By dbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post hey, that hairline resembles mine! and... can you place an "adult... By texasmark1 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]texasmark1 (4/4/2011)[/b][hr]hey, that hairline resembles... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post The Interceptor motors have a spacer behind the bottom pulley that... By MoonShadow ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'm acquiring that hairline. I had my first sunburn on my head... By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Chuck, the pulley is an ePay special and as for the distance I just... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post It's official the Uni Jake will be #416. bla bla bla By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks for the info, years ago a buddy had a FED similar to yours... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]glrbird (4/5/2011)[/b][hr] Can we expect video next... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post While you young people are on the subject of sunburn, please take the... By Glen Henderson ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Absolutely. With my mom's history of cancer, I try to remember to... By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post After Famoso I even had a little time to work on Jake. Not driver... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Are you going to name the LSR truck Jake? Chuck in NH By MoonShadow ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post That thing really (and I mean really!) needs grey/black spark plug... By unibodyboy ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]unibodyboy (4/12/2011)[/b][hr]That thing really (and I mean... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hey Tim, I've got a free weekend coming up... should I reverse my... By texasmark1 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]texasmark1 (4/13/2011)[/b][hr]Hey Tim, I've got a free... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post ah-so! I figured it was for "air brakes"! By texasmark1 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Looking great Tim...we timed the hand-off pretty well, considering the... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Congratulations Tod, we are expecting our first grandchild this... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Congrats again Todd, seems like anything you attempt to build, you do... By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Congrats Todd, your life just changed forever. BEAUTIFUL BABY! By Glen Henderson ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Good job Todd! Like the hair color too! ;) By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks guys! OK, back to building y-blocks that make small children... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post nice work todd. By pegleg ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Spent most of Saturday running fuel lines. Glad to have that out of... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]mctim64 (4/24/2011)[/b][hr] Spent most of Saturday running... By The Master Cylinder ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Just to let you guys know I have ordered grey 8mm plug wires with... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]mctim64 (4/24/2011)[/b][hr] Just to let you guys know I have... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Go Tim...........I saw the pictures and it all looks... By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post He moves under his own power!! :D... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]mctim64 (4/24/2011)[/b][hr]Does anyone know how to install a... By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks Charlie. ;) Can you send me simple directions how you do it,... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post my boy EJ (8 years old) and I just watched this video - he is hooked... By Daniel Jessup ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Gave me goose-bumps to see it driving under its own power...looks... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post One thing more I'd like to add. As much as I have always liked BG... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Sounds good Tim, I bet your neighbors just love you... haha :cool: By The Master Cylinder ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post How do you guys get video posted,,,,, er,,,, embedded in the forum to... By Daniel Jessup ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Daniel Jessup (4/25/2011)[/b][hr]How do you guys get video... By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim that Y Block sounds healthy..and this is not even your "good... By RB ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]RB (4/25/2011)[/b][hr]Tim that Y Block sounds healthy..and... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Love the matching backing plates, sounds awesome. You are definately... By Y block Billy ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I was wondering why the front dump exhaust and not rams horns or... By Y block Billy ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post The fuel shut off valve needs to be within reach of the driver and the... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Great job Tim. Your truck looks and sounds great and I know it... By 569104 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks Tim, It only makes sense to not have fuel lines inside the cab.... By The Master Cylinder ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]The Master Cylinder (4/29/2011)[/b][hr]Thanks Tim, It only... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Yeh, but you do have a peculiar scent... :w00t: By The Master Cylinder ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post A little bit of header work today. ;) bla bla bla By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Like a glove! [quote][b]mctim64 (5/7/2011)[/b][hr] A little bit... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Geez, what don't you do? Now lets hear it full throat! Those header... By MoonShadow ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Between Mctim and BigRed they are doing fantastic work. Will you guys... By The Master Cylinder ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post i love those headers! what size are they? By yalincoln ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]yalincoln (5/9/2011)[/b][hr]i love those headers! what size... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Wow! headers look great. one question though, did you just butt weld... By Y block Billy ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Been a little under the weather the last couple of days and working... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Finally got the tubing on Friday! We were waiting for 1 5/8" .134"... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Looking good!! By Glen Henderson ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I can see the smiles on the tech guys faces now. By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I can see the smiles on the tech guys faces now. Speaking of... By Park Olson ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post That looks like a tight squeeze to get in. By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]charliemccraney (5/29/2011)[/b][hr]That looks like a tight... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ahhh, the brick wasn't too bad :hehe: By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]BIGREDTODD (5/29/2011)[/b][hr]Ahhh,the brickwasn't too bad... By pintoplumber ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I remember that. By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post hey, just thought of something... how do you keep all those cool... By texasmark1 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I guess that is one of the reasons Charlie is building an extended Cab... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I should let Tim answer his own thread questions, but front and rear... By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post been staying up late this week (9:00 pm :P) trying to get the cage... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post The cage is part of the truck now! ;) Just a few more pieces to add... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post hey, where's your neet nascar steering wheel that just pops off for... By yalincoln ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]yalincoln (6/5/2011)[/b][hr]hey, where's your neet nascar... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Awesome, just awesome. By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Pretty much finished now, just got to get the OK from Kiwi Steve. ;)... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Where does the passenger sit?? By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]charliemccraney (6/7/2011)[/b][hr]Where does the passenger... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Taking off for El Mirage now, hope the tech guys like what they see.... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post :PI will give it two thumbs up! Tim, how did it go out there today? By Daniel Jessup ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Break a leg! Can't wait to hear all about it next weekend. By 569104 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Big day yesterday, we loaded up and headed off for El Mirage... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Good job Tim, looks like you were not the only one waiting to get... By Glen Henderson ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Glen Henderson (6/12/2011)[/b][hr]Good job Tim, looks like... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post We looked around before heading home and Charlie thought he would try... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]mctim64 (6/12/2011)[/b][hr]We looked around before heading... By dullchrome ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post They liked my cage this last weekend but I was told to add a little... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Nothing wrong thinking the worst might happen, sometimes it does. So... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, Looks real good. Take it from someone whos been though "the big... By yblockpinto312 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post But... where's the passenger going to sit? Also looks like it's... By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]charliemccraney (6/15/2011)[/b][hr]But... where's the... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post the BRAT and the THING... two only a mom could love! By texasmark1 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post When I bought my 56 Vicky in El Paso it was on a used car lot. The... By MoonShadow ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Details, details, details! Other than some body work this last... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Latest video. ;)... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Just the ruminations of a Ole 66 yr Drag racer, Pull my 31 Mod A after... By Ketterbros ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post In a car/truck we have to ride the bad stuff out. Maybe bikers should... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, your project and esp the videos are the best defense for the... By texasmark1 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim I see you did get yourself one of those nifty water pumps.... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post That is my Dad on top, this was during the time some of the video was... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Talking about bikers, did you see where, within the last week, a biker... By Missouri Mike ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Paint this week. :) By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post bla bla bla By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Looks great Tim. By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Looking good Tim, amazing what a little paint will do. By Glen Henderson ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Can't wait to see the final paint. Truck looks excellent. By the way,... By MoonShadow ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I have that one. ;) I have "To Please a Lady" also, love old race... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim Check out a movie called "Thunder in carolina" Late 50's stock... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]glrbird (7/11/2011)[/b][hr]Tim Check out a movie called... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Your wife didn't get any shots of you crawling around trying to get... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]glrbird (7/11/2011)[/b][hr]Your wife didn't get any shots of... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Looks great Tim...cant wait to see it in person By dullchrome ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Best I can do in the booth. I like it! bla bla bla By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Awesome! A lot has happened since I found that in the tomato patch &... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Looks showroom fresh, later you can cut the cage out and go cruising... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Is this the re-incarnation of "Charlie Mac's" seldom seen truck???? By yehaabill ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I wish mine looked like that. The colors are backwards and the... By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Good one Bill. By pintoplumber ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I am very pleased with how this truck is turning out but it would not... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Now, that will be a crowd pleaser :). Looking really good! Some... By Hollow Head ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post just so we can remember. ;) By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Looks great Tim! Bet you can't wait to get it dirty and salty! By 569104 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Well Tim, as others have said it looks great. Can't wait to see it... By Missouri Mike ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'll look out for you Mike, bring me one of those cold waters the heat... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post BEE-U-TEA-FULL!! By texasmark1 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Home again! Time to reassemble. bla bla bla By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Keep rubbing it in! Beautiful truck, great work, nice collection and... By MoonShadow ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Looks very smooth. Nice stripes, too. :) By yfreak57 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hey Tim! Still workin on buildin my y-block thanks for all the advice... By scott5560 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Piece by piece it's going together. bla bla bla By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Is that a fire extinguisher? By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]charliemccraney (7/21/2011)[/b][hr]Is that a fire... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]mctim64 (7/21/2011)[/b][hr][quote][b]charliemccraney... By aussiebill ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Not this time around Bill. :P I hope I never have to use either one... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here's a little video just went around the block. It's not as loud... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post That's so exciting Tim. Just two more weeks and we're off. By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post BUTT CRACK!!!! That is cool Tim, looks great. One of you computer... By Glen Henderson ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Glen Henderson (7/23/2011)[/b][hr]BUTT CRACK!!!!.[/quote]... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post OK! Today was very productive although when you see the few things... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, Awesome work. I know you'll acomplish what you want out on the... By 569104 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post OK! now for todays action. This truck with a "Funny Car" style cage... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I think I have all the "legal" stuff done today. Now in the days to... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim now you know why all NASCAR drivers weigh 130 lbs. I talked the... By Glen Henderson ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim The truck looks great the workmanship is beautiful. Just little... By Doug T ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, why only one hoop? If it breaks from the front, that seems to be... By Hollow Head ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, I hope you have Nomex underware to cover the gap between your... By MoonShadow ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]MoonShadow (7/25/2011)[/b][hr]Tim, I hope you have Nomex... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post bee-u-ti-full! question: what are the clips on visible on the outer... By texasmark1 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]texasmark1 (7/25/2011)[/b][hr]bee-u-ti-full! question: what... By aussiebill ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Has been absolutely awesome following the build. I cannot wait to see... By 2188nrha ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Bill's half right, if you look close there is gasket sticking out. :P By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I really didn't think those pipes would be a problem but couldn't tell... By MoonShadow ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post this time with the helmet on. I had a little trouble... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post It's good to know that sfi 3.2A/15 TPP value 60 gives you 30 seconds... By Hollow Head ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Hollow Head (7/27/2011)[/b][hr]It's good to know that sfi... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Great Tim, now you have 15 seconds to hassle :D! So if you'd be drunk... By Hollow Head ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Good run today! bla bla bla By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Great film Tim. Glad to hear you made a straight, true run. When will... By MoonShadow ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]MoonShadow (7/30/2011)[/b][hr]Great film Tim. Glad to hear... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, If I ever got to drive that thing, I would soil my undies!!!... By Daniel Jessup ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Whats the thing that looks like a tow hitch sticking out the back?... By MoonShadow ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]MoonShadow (7/31/2011)[/b][hr]Whats the thing that looks... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here's a few pix from yesterday. bla bla bla By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim We used some old aluminum diving boards for ramps, they were long... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]glrbird (7/31/2011)[/b][hr]Tim We used some old aluminum... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I was waiting to see your big ole grin after that drive!! By texasmark1 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]texasmark1 (7/31/2011)[/b][hr]I was waiting to see your big... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Looks a little different now. bla bla bla By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Very Nice Tim! You do great work. I wish I could be there this... By 569104 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post awesome!! This has been perhaps one of the most enjoyable builds... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post If you would like to ship that thing this way, I would help you break... By Y block Billy ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Y block Billy (8/2/2011)[/b][hr]If you would like to ship... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Had some fun pix taken tonight, here's a teaser, the pro. ones will... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Quite a crew, have to say ;). Hope they will go along to Bonneville... By Hollow Head ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Please stop! I'm too old for this. :w00t: Talk about living the dream.... By MoonShadow ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim- Very cute, very cute, and your uni looks terrific! I can... By Missouri Mike ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Missouri Mike (8/3/2011)[/b][hr] Tim- If your "shotgun"... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here's a few of the pix from our photo shoot the other day. I think... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Never shoot at the shades... an old elephant hunters phrase :D. Or was... By Hollow Head ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim- Not at all, nothing that you won't like too I expect.... By Missouri Mike ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Leaving tomorrow morning! :) Talk to you all when we get back. ;) By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]mctim64 (8/8/2011)[/b][hr]Leaving tomorrow morning! :) Talk... By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Good luck and drive safe. And beat them all ;)! By Hollow Head ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post It may be the fastest internet, But Loring is the fastest asphalt on... By Y block Billy ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Well, I'll be acting as the middle man for the pictures and... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Being an old roundy-round dirt track racer all my life,I've never been... By PWH42 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Now we're talking...all present and accounted for! Nothing quite... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Yeah, the truck is running & driving great. Especially considering... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I was one for leaving it as a "barn find" paint, but after seeing it... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim/Todd, Thanks for the updates and awesome photos. Sounds like... By 569104 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post First I want to say how much fun I had at Speed week this year, didn't... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Sweet! Video soon?? By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]charliemccraney (8/17/2011)[/b][hr]Sweet! Video... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Got lots of pictures though! :) waiting to get on the salt at... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, that was a Great and Awesome Job with the Y in your Beautiful... By speedpro56 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I was curious just for my future knowledge what were the three small... By 57 ranchwagon ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]57 ranchwagon (8/17/2011)[/b][hr]I was curious just for my... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi Guys Tim, Charlie, it was nice to be able to put faces with the... By Missouri Mike ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post A Great job to all of you who participated in putting the y-block back... By speedpro56 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here's some more pix!.... You meet some interesting people... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post While testing in the pits our starter hung up in the flywheel and... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post It was super cool to meet you and a bunch of the other guys from the... By grovedawg ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post PS. Love the video. :D By grovedawg ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Great job, You do make us all proud! By Y block Billy ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post two questions: 1. can the sound of the engine be heard the entire... By texasmark1 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]texasmark1 (8/18/2011)[/b][hr] 1. can the sound of the... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Well looks like the engine is coming out. :crazy: I went to install... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim
Just wanted to compliment you on your truck and first time...
By 2188nrha ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim McMaster Tim McMaster Tim McMaster By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post That is a great picture with the weather and moutains in the... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, I agree with Gary's critique of the photo, awesome photo.... By pegleg ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]pegleg (8/29/2011)[/b][hr]Tim, I agree with Gary's... By aussiebill ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]aussiebill (8/29/2011)[/b][hr][quote][b]pegleg... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Great pics and the whole process was quite motivational!
By Jimz Bird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post What magazine??!! Mark By texasmark1 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]texasmark1 (8/30/2011)[/b][hr]What magazine??!! Mark[/quote]... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Wonderful pictures, Great posts, thanks and congrats from the Ketter... By Ketterbros ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Nice pics. I especially like the James Dean in Red jumper out it... By grovedawg ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, Fantastic photos! I subscribe to Classic Trucks mag and can't... By 569104 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here's a little slide show I put together of the "Uni" build. We... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Nice Job on the videos Tim that is very cool. Good luck at Elmo this... By 57 ranchwagon ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Nice video's McTim. I especially liked the ad...:Whistling:
By The Master Cylinder ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Well, I didn't put that in there. :w00t: It's all part of the GM... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post El Mirage Sept. 11 2011 we had a great time! The weather was nice,... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post One other thing I would like to mention, as much as I like to drive... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Wow Tim Jake looked straight as a string. Your Video has inspired some... By 57 ranchwagon ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]57 ranchwagon (9/12/2011)[/b][hr] Now after you Video I... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks Tim I think you may have answered my question for me. Looks... By 57 ranchwagon ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim . Thanks for posting the video. Now that I’ve driven... By Ted ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post boy, a set of wings and i'll bet you could make it fly!!! By yalincoln ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, seen a couple pictures of you over on the HAMB taken by Doug;... By The Master Cylinder ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ha Ha! I just noticed the length of the video, didn't even plan it... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Anyone make a 150 mph rated studed snow tire? Seems I read about a guy... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post They might shoot me if I ran something like that on the lake bed. :P By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post That's about what I was thinking, maybe just some sort of dirt tire.... By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hey Charlie, thats brillant, just like going to the windtunnel. By Glen Henderson ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I just noticed that it looks different than it does with the Yellow... By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Charlie, I believe you are on the right track in trying to combine... By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Or if the latch let go at speed and the chains kinda held it at the... By pegleg ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Or if the latch was spring loaded to let the tailgate open at speed... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Nice try guys. They have a photo of the finish for each car. :P By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post What's that got to do with anything? If it passed tech, it passed... By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Those guys have been doing tech on the salt for a LONG time. Once they... By MoonShadow ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Chuck I was thinking the same thing. Those guys have probably seen... By The Master Cylinder ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I thought that I've read or heard somewhere that newer trucks are... By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post That was the show I mentioned. Didn't recall the part about the closed... By MoonShadow ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post BTW Tim, thanks for letting us hijack your thread. All of the records... By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]charliemccraney (9/15/2011)[/b][hr]I thought that I've read... By pegleg ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Only thing I can tell you for sure is when my tailgate is down, my... By The Master Cylinder ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post In the earlier photo of Tim's truck - is the nose down due to rake or... By GREENBIRD56 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim and Charlie Has anyone tested the difference in under hood air... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Gary, The under hood air pressure management is really important.... By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post So are you saying that the front inner fender panel being removed (as... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post First, I was trying to say they will not allow any changes to the... By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Charlie I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but both the trucks... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Gary, that makes plenty of sense. I too have seen those pictures and... By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Now thats a good story! Thanks for the explanation. By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Charlie, they did use the glove and it did pass tech. The shifter... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Charley, I think you will find the base of the windsheild is... By pegleg ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Frank, Thanks for the correction on the "high" pressure at the base... By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]57FordPU (9/16/2011)[/b][hr]Frank, One part of my brain... By pegleg ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post My cousin put together this little video of when we were testing out... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post DANG! Tim... thought you were in beautiful California... the... By texasmark1 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Mark, that's typical central Calif. Look's just like Texas. :P By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Nice Vid Tim. Did you ever get your clutch thang straightened out? I... By The Master Cylinder ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Darn I had forgotten about that issue. Yes you can have too much... By MoonShadow ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Try diving into a corner, downshift expecting engine braking and the... By The Master Cylinder ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Changed heads out today. These are the 113s that Greg Gordon donated... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Just curious, but what are you using for the human fire hydrant now?... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]BIGREDTODD (11/11/2011)[/b][hr]Just curious, but what are... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Those exhaust ports look really nice Tim. By RB ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]RB (10/30/2011)[/b][hr]Those exhaust ports look really nice... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Good use of scrap metal Tim, I love it! By Glen Henderson ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post That should put an end to that age old argument for those who hate to... By unibody madness ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Got the new tow rig ready, should be good to go. Headed to Elmo... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Had a real good weekend. Spent all of Friday getting the "new rig"... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Now a little video for your enjoyment! bla bla bla By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim: SOUNDS awesome....What RPM's in the traps? What rear gear... By yehaabill ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]yehaabill (11/14/2011)[/b][hr]Tim: SOUNDS awesome....What... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim Did I miss the part where you told us how fast you went? Gotta... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]glrbird (11/15/2011)[/b][hr]Tim Did I miss the part where... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Well congrats Tim its hard for people to understand how difficult it... By 57 ranchwagon ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Did the traction device seem to work? By charliemccraney ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]charliemccraney (11/16/2011)[/b][hr]Did the traction device... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I know that it was not a record run, but 126 mph with a stock body... By Glen Henderson ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post With 5 passes were there different things you tried that worked or did... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Had a detailed responce all typed out then "LOCK UP"! I'll get back... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]mctim64 (11/16/2011)[/b][hr]Had a detailed responce all... By The Master Cylinder ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks Glen! I'm happy! It was a good weekend and a great year. New... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I know you made several changes which contributed to the extra speed.... By 569104 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Greg, It all added up to a great package. The heads will be on the... By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim Your truck looked good in Y-Block mag. Looks better in color... By glrbird ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Made Ford Freaks of Finland too. ;) bla bla bla By mctim64 ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Jeah... looks familiar to me :D. Have The Angels seen that yet? By Hollow Head ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'm sure Corinne saw her picture (via F/B) of her in the Ford Freak... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post I thought that was her on page 39. Was Charlotte there too? By 57FordPU ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]57FordPU (11/28/2011)[/b][hr]I thought that was her on page... By BIGREDTODD ( 13 Years Ago )
Forum Post Keep and eye out for this Mag! There is a nice four page article in... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Looks like We made it in another Mag! Classic trucks did a story on... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Sweet! By charliemccraney ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Well, you go on with your bad self!! I'll head to to bookstore ASAP. By Glen Henderson ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Congrats Tim, well deserved. By 57FordPU ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Very cool...I'll grab some magazines at the bookstore today... By BIGREDTODD ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks guys! You know it's your encouragement that drives me. ;) By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Way cool and way to go Tim! We need better reading than all the scrub... By Y block Billy ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, that's awesome! Guys like you are bringing the Y back into the... By Daniel Jessup ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, Outstanding! you have about 50 "Proud Pappas" watching this.... By pegleg ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, You are enabling our addiction! We've been drag racing with... By MoonShadow ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks Frank and Chuck! I was talking with Ted this week and thanks... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]mctim64 (1/22/2012)[/b][hr]Thanks Frank and Chuck! I was... By landspeedy ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]landspeedy (1/22/2012)[/b][hr][quote][b]mctim64... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Gonna tear into this for Jakes new engine. It's a bit rusty but... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Got some more goodies for Jake, sent to me by Mr. Eaton. :D... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I finally got that rusty old Y apart, not an easy job as it had been... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I've got both blocks cleaned up now and the rusty P.O.S. is not in... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Decked the block. The jig I use squares each surface with the crank... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Finished honing the block and align honed the mains. Took very little... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, It's great to read about all the work your doing on the new... By 569104 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Lots of photos Greg, lots. Try refreshing your browser. ;) By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I don't see any either. By charliemccraney ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I can see them just fine, and I am half blind. By Glen Henderson ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I saw pictures yesterday, but today they're gone. By pintoplumber ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I see them,looking good Tim. "Only" 160 days to... By landspeedy ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]landspeedy (3/4/2012)[/b][hr]I see them,looking good Tim.... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I still can't see them. I refreshed the browser and even changed... By 569104 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ground the crank for Jake yesterday. I'm staying with the stock 3.3"... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Interesting Vid... like the "Shop Cat". I can also see all your... By JoeBob ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post We also degreed the cam yesterday. After "index grinding" the crank... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I still don't see any pictures, using two completely different... By charliemccraney ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I see them fine Charlie, but on another forum that I frequent, all the... By Glen Henderson ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Can you see the pix if you go to the HAMB?... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]mctim64 (3/6/2012)[/b][hr]Can you see the pix if you go to... By charliemccraney ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]charliemccraney (3/7/2012)[/b][hr][quote][b]mctim64... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I don't see anything except the videos. By pintoplumber ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, I can see your videos and pictures here and on the HAMB just... By Richard Head ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I can see the embedded youtube videos, but I can not see the embedded... By jrw429 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Let's try this. all the pix from post # 69237... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, I can see all of those images. Sorry you have to go to this extra... By jrw429 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I do see them on Facebook and I see the ones you just posted.... By charliemccraney ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I can see them now, thanks. By pintoplumber ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim . I’m also in the group that could not see the pictures.... By Ted ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I've been editing pitures in each post although after three tries I... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Did that do it all for you guys? If so I guess I'll just have to... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, I love the size of the bump on your pistons! :) By RB ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I see them all now.

If you use something like photobucket,...
By charliemccraney ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I can see them all now as well. Sorry to cause you all the extra... By 569104 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Finished the balance work today. With the lighter pistons and extra... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Whats the deal on the coupe? I dont remember seeing it before. Is it... By MoonShadow ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post The Tudor Sedan that My niece is standing in is mine, yes it will have... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post It's funny how life seems to make the right connections for us. Chuck By MoonShadow ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here's a little engine assembly. Bla blah By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Had the Girls out for a little "Photo Shoot" to promote my shirts... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post love your work ! ;) By Talkwrench ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Trying to get things ready for Elmo in May. Yesterday I did a little... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Your stuff looks great, as usual, Tim, except for those dollar store... By Park Olson ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Park Olson (4/29/2012)[/b][hr]Your stuff looks great, as... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post OK,,,, By Park Olson ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Park Olson (4/30/2012)[/b][hr]OK,,,,[/quote] No biggie,... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post :D El Cheapo oil filler system? :D. By Hollow Head ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post El Mirage in two weeks! New engine is going in today right after I... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Jeez, you get lunch too! Chuck By MoonShadow ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post OK! New engine is in and tomorrow will be break-in time. I forgot how... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Great work.. Mesquite By Ketterbros ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Sweat, blood and beer. That's all it takes :D. And a little while...... By Hollow Head ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post OK! Here it is, 20 min. run time. Now to change the heads.... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I think we did well for our first time out with a new engine.... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post OK! The final and IMO best run for the Uni of May 2012. By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]mctim64 (7/8/2012)[/b][hr] OK! The final and IMO best... By landspeedy ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I installed an O2 sensor and a A/F ratio gauge, gotta keep up on... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Got a lot done this weekend prepairing for Speedweek! I'm feeling... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Looks good Tim. Good luck at Speedweek. By 62galxe ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hey Tim, On the way watch for one of those old tyme gas stations. It... By MoonShadow ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post There is a great looking old time gas station near you. It is on North... By Doug T ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Nice progress. Instead of thrashing to get the LSR truck ready you're... By YBLOCKMERC ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay safe, my friend...... By Daniel Jessup ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks guys. I'll be sending pix to Charlie and Todd, hopefully I can... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Good Luck!! By speedpro56 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I am loaded and leaving this morning. I'll stop just west of Tahoe... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post There is a photo of the truck in the inspection line on... By DryLakesRacer ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim sent some pictures to keep us up to date. Camping at the "Bend"... By 57FordPU ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post anxiously awaiting updates! By Y block Billy ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Update...............

Tim in staging waiting to run.
By 57FordPU ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!! By glrbird ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'll double that outstanding!!! Outstanding!!! By Y block Billy ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Congratulations!!!! By LordMrFord ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Has the scrub owner recovered?:w00t: Do we... By pegleg ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I don't know if Tim will comment but after going to the Salt since... By DryLakesRacer ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post DryLake's, don't take it so seriously, all my nephews, brother in laws... By Y block Billy ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post You would not get along well with Jerry C. would ya! I was not... By pegleg ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Guess I just don't do that type of thing. I've never looked at calling... By DryLakesRacer ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Remember we Y block folks have been the butt of jokes for close to 50... By pegleg ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hey Peg I definately understand your point and know how good on feels... By DryLakesRacer ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post On facebook, it was indicated that the Chevy had a dart block and... By charliemccraney ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post And I bet the Chevy has aftermarket shaft mounted roller rockers,... By Y block Billy ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post It would be interesting to see what would happen if Tim & Ted and John... By pegleg ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post To be quite honest, I think the Chevy just needs some tuning, maybe a... By charliemccraney ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post On Monday Tim wanted to start early to capture the cool dense morning... By 57FordPU ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'm having trouble posting. OK guys I'm back. :) I've been reading a... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here's the one of me and the red Chevy. I think if he get's it... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]mctim64 (8/16/2012)[/b][hr] Here's the one of me and the... By The Master Cylinder ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here's the first video to be edited, not the fastest run but a... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thought I'd add one of Keith's Y-Block powered coupe, it's running... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Well done Tim. By YRAG32 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]YRAG32 (8/16/2012)[/b][hr]Well done Tim.[/quote] Cool! ;) By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here is our best run! bla bla bla By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim I think you are doing an outstanding job. You are building you... By glrbird ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]glrbird (8/17/2012)[/b][hr]Tim I think you are doing an... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post A set of johns ported heads might be what you need to set that record.... By glrbird ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim it was great listening to those 2 runs.Seems like you rung it's... By DryLakesRacer ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Gary, the O2 sensor did give info that helped so I think it was a... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post OK, I found it Tim! Is there an intro section here? Don't tell dad I... By Tman ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Tman (8/27/2012)[/b][hr]OK, I found it Tim! Is there an... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Are you allowed to run a bed cover or with the tail gate down? By jepito ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]jepito (8/28/2012)[/b][hr]Are you allowed to run a bed cover... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here's a little something we are gonna try at Elmo next week see what... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim,
Since you're getting rid of unnecessary stuff, do you want...
By charliemccraney ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Going the X pipe route huh?....I might have missed it but were you... By Nighthawk756 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Straight with 18" extentions. By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post It'll be interesting to see the results. Especially with Ted's results... By Nighthawk756 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post The 18" extentions were on Ted's advice. ;) By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, You will like the X pipe. I run one on my F code. Car... By pegleg ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Off to El Mirage again tomorrow! First meet since Bonneville. Say a... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post It would be interesting to see a computerized flow simulation of an X... By Doug T ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Got back from Elmo yesterday. Went out there looking to top 140, it's... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Wow Tim, 141.7 on dirt, that makes my pucker factor go up just... By Glen Henderson ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Not much to say about the Sedan as I've been busy with other things,... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Great job Tim! Every time you seem to be improving. Can't ask for... By 569104 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]569104 (10/23/2012)[/b][hr]Great job Tim! Every time you... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, Great job, Sometimes I wish I lived closer to the west coast,so... By landspeedy ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Getting ready for the last meet of the season at El Mirage this... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post This weekend??? :w00t: Dang, Would have be fun to come out and... By The Master Cylinder ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]The Master Cylinder (11/5/2012)[/b][hr]This weekend???... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Our 24th wedding anniversary, maybe I can get out of it... :unsure:... By The Master Cylinder ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post If you want to have a 25th I think you better stay home. lol By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'll take that advice... Good luck, have fun and be safe. By The Master Cylinder ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Our anniversary is August 20th....normally in the middle of Speedweek... By DryLakesRacer ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Off to El Mirage today! Weather looks good for the weekend although a... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Good luck Tim and be safe, keep us posted on results. By Glen Henderson ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Go get 'em man! Christmas is coming soon, lol! By Daniel Jessup ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Everything went well at El Mirage this weekend, although it... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Awesome Tim, Closed my eyes and listened to the sound. It could have... By RB ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]RB (11/13/2012)[/b][hr]Awesome Tim, Closed my eyes and... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, good work again and don't be sad... New records are waiting to... By Hollow Head ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Just finished watching the video. Great job Tim.Cant wait for... By landspeedy ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Gorgeous sound, I could listen that all winter. By pegleg ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Love the radio speaker grille! Are your arms/wrists strapped down... By texasmark1 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]texasmark1 (12/3/2012)[/b][hr]Love the radio speaker grille!... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post What music do you listen to over 140MPH? Chuck By MoonShadow ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]MoonShadow (12/3/2012)[/b][hr]What music do you listen to... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Got a little press down under! Thank you to Geoff (HotRodDude)... By mctim64 ( 12 Years Ago )
Forum Post Been a little while since I've added to this thread but I do have a... By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Love the "backyard" machine shop. Looks alot like mine. Ya even got... By The Master Cylinder ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Installed pistons last night, I'll degree the cam tonight and see... By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post You have got alot of horsepower parts there, hope they make the effe... By glrbird ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post It's going to be effen fast. I thought you had already built the new... By charliemccraney ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post New one last year, new one this year. Who's counting? :rolleyes: By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post It's in! __________________ By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Without troubles, you're going to be a lot quicker than the last two... By pegleg ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post great throttle response! Go gettem. By bird55 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Looks like some "top end" thinking has been going... By GREENBIRD56 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post I have seen these carbie pad lifting hooks advertised recently. I... By slick56 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]slick56 (7/21/2013)[/b][hr]I have seen these carbie pad... By aussiebill ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]aussiebill (7/21/2013)[/b][hr][quote][b]slick56... By pegleg ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim , I have to ask what sort of airfilter to you use when your racing... By Talkwrench ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Talkwrench (7/22/2013)[/b][hr]Tim , I have to ask what sort... By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Don't you just love that big lift, big compression sound. Remind me... By glrbird ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]glrbird (7/22/2013)[/b][hr]Don't you just love that big... By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hum, a late model slick aero scrub mobile with a killer Y-block? That... By MoonShadow ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]MoonShadow (7/23/2013)[/b][hr]Hum, a late model slick aero... By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]mctim64 (7/23/2013)[/b][hr][quote][b]MoonShadow... By aussiebill ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post I guess the hard thing is if you want to set a record in your specific... By MoonShadow ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]aussiebill (7/23/2013)[/b][hr] Hmmm, triumph herald with y... By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post You know Tim sometimes you kind of scare me! With all you've built in... By MoonShadow ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]MoonShadow (7/24/2013)[/b][hr] I wish I had about 20% of you... By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]mctim64 (7/24/2013)[/b][hr] Actually I keep threatening to... By The Master Cylinder ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Shit careful you dont get sucked into it !!! :w00t: By Talkwrench ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Reading through here in a hurry and suddenly woke up ..........Is... By GREENBIRD56 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Cleaning and packing. Uni goes on the trailer this afternoon and I... By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Good luck Tim, I am sure everyone here is pulling for you. By glrbird ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post GODSPEED !! ;) By Talkwrench ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim I can't wait for the in-cab video with sound... I have stocked up... By RB ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Good luck Tim! Remember God loves speed too. Jim By Jim Rowe ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Let her rip and be safe, we're pulling for you.:D By speedpro56 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Go get em Tim! and may all have a safe weekend, don't need any repeats... By Y block Billy ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Has anyone been in contact with Tim? I see he put up a 147 on Sat... By RB ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'm back home now, can't stay all week as I have to get home to... By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Here's the second best run of the week. 145 mph By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post NICE!!! Thanks for sharing... :smooooth: By The Master Cylinder ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Congratulations Tim on a very successful event. 147 mph in a truck... By 57FordPU ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, I am impressed on how much you accomplish on all these projects... By suede57ford ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, Congrats Thanks for sharing your run, that will probably be as... By Ol Ford Guy ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks guys! Having a "Y-Block Cheering section" makes it all worth... By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Congrats Tim, Job well done and you have our support tenfold! By Y block Billy ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Sometimes I feel like a voyeur watching these video's. Great work.... By MoonShadow ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post The record in my class is 164.230 mph but any increase is good with... By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim, thanks for the videos. Next time could you stand up in the truck... By pintoplumber ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]pintoplumber (8/16/2013)[/b][hr]Tim, thanks for the videos.... By The Master Cylinder ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Did you show "red truck" pictures of the new "Yellow Brick"? Maybe we... By MoonShadow ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post All I can say Tim is outstand job and congrats!! By Glen Henderson ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hey Glen, are you coming to Columbus this year? Chuck By MoonShadow ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Good Lord willing, we'll be there Chuck. By Glen Henderson ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]pintoplumber (8/16/2013)[/b][hr]Tim, thanks for the videos.... By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks Tim, I think I should watch Worlds Fastest Indian again... By pintoplumber ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post The red pickup had a whole year and ran slower. Were any changes... By charliemccraney ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]charliemccraney (8/16/2013)[/b][hr]The red pickup had a... By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Well Tim, the next best thing to setting a record was being faster... By glrbird ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Some nice pics there. By ian57tbird ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post A few more pix. By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Some Australian footage from last year. By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Great clips Tim, excellent interview, and love the soundtrack. Well... By slick56 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Sounds sweet taking off into the distance. By ian57tbird ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Forward from "Hot Rod Engine Tech". [quote]Tim, Thanks for all the... By mctim64 ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Wow! What a nice writeup. And well deserved. You have done a great job... By MoonShadow ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Tim. Great write up. Thanks for including the link. By Ted ( 11 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hmmm... Finnish the most biggest American car related magazine had a... By LordMrFord ( 11 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter