Profile Picture

COMPLETE 1957 FORD 272" (FROM CAR), ECZ-G HEADS, BELL HOUSING & CLUTCH FORK

Posted By BIGREDTODD 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

COMPLETE 1957 FORD 272" (FROM CAR), ECZ-G HEADS, BELL HOUSING & CLUTCH...

Author
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (349 reputation)Supercharged (349 reputation)Supercharged (349 reputation)Supercharged (349 reputation)Supercharged (349 reputation)Supercharged (349 reputation)Supercharged (349 reputation)Supercharged (349 reputation)Supercharged (349 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I'd decided to keep this for a project I'd started piecing together but...

...TIME TO FUND THE ENGINE BUILD IN MY '60...

...ALL OF THE ITEMS BELOW FOR $600, OR MAKE OFFERS ON EACH...THEY'LL BE ON EvilBAY SOON...

• ECZ-G HEADS. Appear to be virgin w/Fomoco valves. A few sticky valves, but not stuck. Cleaner than the ones I just had Tim go through. Completely assembled with valves/springs for $300 includes shipping in the 48 states...(keep in mind shipping is about $50-60 per head...)
  • ECZ-9425-B MANIFOLD WITH SPACER. (Not pictured) very clean, with thermostat housing. $200 includes shipping in the 48 states...
  • 1.43:1 RATIO ROCKER ASSEMBLIES. These are very clean with little wear. I'd give them a quick cleaning and run 'em! They have the late style auto-locking adjustors (repops are $40/set!). I'll include stock pushrods (I believe all 16 are there), and I believe all mounting hardware is there for $75 shipped in the 48 states...
  • COMPLETE "ECG" DEARBORN CASTING 272 SHORT BLOCK (without the parts noted above). I'd rather sell this whole to someone who can use it than piece it out. It is COMPLETE from the fan to the pressure plate, from the valley cover to the fron sump oil pan. Inludes the saddle mounts, '57 distributor, fuel pump, wire looms, water pump, pulleys, etc. If I didn't mention something that you're curious about, just ask and I'll check. Standard bore, spins over freely with a ratchet on the crank hub. Just begging to become a 292. No shipping on this one unless you can set up a relay and its paid in advance. Send me an email with specific parts requests, or all for $250

Here's a few pictures, a couple when I received it, and a couple as it sits in my garage. Need a specific picture? Just send me a PM. The T-Bird valve covers, and the 553 intake/carb aren't available.

PICTURES:

Todd in Central California...about half way between Fresno and Sacramento

1956 Thunderbird - 1960 F-100 - 1961 Starliner - 1961 Imperial

Reading This Topic

Site Meter