Profile Picture

Y-Blocks Forever Plaques

Posted By MoonShadow Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 36 minutes ago
Possible. I'll look into it.

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
paul2748
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Same as the big plaque

MoonShadow (10/6/2023)
Hadn't thought of a plaque decal. It can be done, my grandson does graphics. Ideas?

54 Victoria 312;  48 Ford Conv 302, 56 Bird 312
Forever Ford
Midland Park, NJ

MoonShadow
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)

Hadn't thought of a plaque decal. It can be done, my grandson does graphics. Ideas?

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

paul2748
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Has any one thought of a small window decal that would fit in the corner of the windshield?

54 Victoria 312;  48 Ford Conv 302, 56 Bird 312
Forever Ford
Midland Park, NJ

MoonShadow
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

They are 5" x 9". About the size of the old club plaques.

Y's guys rule!

Lord Gaga
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
If they are the size and dimensions of the old time club plaques I would buy a couple of them. What is their size?

"FREE SAMPLE"
MoonShadow
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

The plaques are on order. I couldn't find the original artwork and the company couldn't find the molds. That said they should be very close to the old ones. I'll post when they come in with price and shipping information.http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/bf35720b-315b-4877-a293-88b3.jpg

Y's guys rule!

MoonShadow
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

The plaques are in the mill but slowly at this time. I have no problem shipping them anywhere if you pay the postage. It gets ridiculous sometimes but that's the way of the world I suppose. I'll keep info posted. Chuck

Y's guys rule!

Just Brian
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (38 reputation)Normally aspirated (38 reputation)Normally aspirated (38 reputation)Normally aspirated (38 reputation)Normally aspirated (38 reputation)Normally aspirated (38 reputation)Normally aspirated (38 reputation)Normally aspirated (38 reputation)Normally aspirated (38 reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
I would be interested in getting one if you are prepared to ship to New Zealand. I will pay postage.
Brian
NoShortcuts
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
MoonShadow.  I'd like to purchase one of the car plaques, also.

Thanks for pursuing having these produced!

Regards,

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York

Reading This Topic

Site Meter